purely aesthetic in a sentence
1) Such purely aesthetic motives provide no inspiration for action.
2) Many ancient civilizations alloyed metals for purely aesthetic purposes.
3) This is a purely aesthetic change and does not affect gameplay.
purely aesthetic example sentences4) On a purely aesthetic level the artwork works very well.
5) The purely aesthetic value of their work is easy to appreciate.
6) This art was purely aesthetic in purpose, with no symbolic meaning.
7) Transmogrification allows players to change their character's appearance for purely aesthetic purposes.
8) He even belittled Niemeyer's V piloti, as purely aesthetic .
9) They either provide minimal perks, or are purely aesthetic or to support to developer.
10) Some airlines, such as EVA Air, have height requirements for purely aesthetic purposes.
11) In addition, purely aesthetic variants have been patented, clips with triangular or round shapes.
12) Kettlebells are more about "the importance of functional strength, rather than purely aesthetic gains".
13) The appearance change is purely aesthetic - it does not affect the pet's skills or attributes.
14) Customization of the driver is purely aesthetic and has no effect the performance of the car.
15) Naturally not all the criticism of the massive demolitions in the 1980s was purely aesthetic .
example sentences with purely aesthetic16) A challenge tackled by the architect from a structural, and not purely aesthetic , angle".
17) This" subjective" attraction of the Soviet experiment is nonetheless not based on a purely aesthetic stance.
18) It is an example of architecture at the service of people, without neglecting the purely aesthetic aspect.
19) After 12 eventful years in America Mumbiram decided to return to his beloved India for purely aesthetic reasons.
20) Sentimental and nationalist associations with historical figures were as strong in this early revival, as purely aesthetic concerns.
21) Huxley recalls the insights he experienced, which range from the " purely aesthetic " to "sacramental vision".
22) As you complete more tasks, you collect more gear (stuff your cat wears), which is purely aesthetic .
23) From a purely aesthetic viewpoint, I must say that I dislike the design of the volume and tone pots intensely.
24) Purely aesthetic planting layouts developed after the Medieval period in Renaissance gardens, as are shown in late-renaissance paintings and plans.
25) In order to do well at English at Oxford, you would have to show more than a purely aesthetic aptitude.
26) These instrument controllers function similarly to the controllers designed for "Rock Band 2", with most alterations being purely aesthetic .
27) Whatever truth in the viewpoint, it is very illuminating, but is it really the right approach to value all these forms from such a purely aesthetic standpoint?
28) She photographed the Russian security agency KGB's headquarters, unaware of its importance, interested in the building for purely aesthetic reasons.
How to use purely aesthetic in a sentence29) It was not grounded in a purely aesthetic desire to make 'beautiful' things, but was an approach to problem solving.
30) On a purely aesthetic level, one is frequently haunted by his (at first sight paradoxical) defence of Milton's preference far Hebrew over Greek lyrics.
31) Can the fundamentally religious ritual be the new foundation of a piece of modern art, to be evaluated according to purely aesthetic criteria?
32) Some of the greatest novels ever written, James's 'great fluid puddings', are hard to make much of in purely aesthetic or formalistic terms.
33) But such texts are subject to the limitations of purely aesthetic discourse, with no through road to action, and must become politically suspect.
34) Most of the works I've made have had an underlying current of social commentary, with a smaller amount being purely aesthetic .
35) These range from purely aesthetic pieces like Kristel Collison's tape-slide essay on light, to strongly political works like Anne Seagrave's videos on Northern Ireland.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of purely aesthetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of purely aesthetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with purely aesthetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word purely aesthetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with purely aesthetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of purely aesthetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of purely aesthetic
Compound Sentences with purely aesthetic
Complex Sentences with purely aesthetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with purely aesthetic