|aesthetic||1) The problem has aesthetic value .|
2) An aesthetic stroke or heart attack results.
more aesthetic sentences
|aesthetic achievement||1) This material became Olympia , a successful film which has since been widely noted for its technical and aesthetic achievements .|
2) Are vast fortunes in public monies - TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND MILLIONS IN CONTINUING MAINTENANCE COSTS! - justly spent on aesthetic achievements ?
more aesthetic achievement sentences
|aesthetic appeal||1) These highly versatile finishing touches have many uses besides aesthetic appeal .|
2) The aesthetic appeal of symmetry is easily understandable.
more aesthetic appeal sentences
|aesthetic appreciation||1) Sometimes it is difficult to penetrate beyond aesthetic appreciation .|
2) aesthetic appreciation is thrown on the scrap heap.
more aesthetic appreciation sentences
|aesthetic beauty||1) Their flamboyant wings and aesthetic beauty enchant people.|
2) You can share in their aesthetic beauty by framing and displaying vintage ads!
more aesthetic beauty sentences
|aesthetic consideration||1) There are aesthetic considerations that trump technology.|
2) The original roadway layout also reflected aesthetic considerations .
more aesthetic consideration sentences
|aesthetic dimension||1) The third aspect of the performative consists of an aesthetic dimension .|
2) With Aristotle, magnificence also acquires an aesthetic dimension .
more aesthetic dimension sentences
|aesthetic distance||1) Art supposedly gives us aesthetic distance .|
2) He also employs an extended conceptions of the alienation effect as a kind of aesthetic distance .
more aesthetic distance sentences
|aesthetic economic||1) Other motivations for vegetarianism are health-related, political, environmental, cultural, aesthetic or economic .|
2) Because, despite being smaller insects, Butterflies and Moths are vital in context of aesthetic and economic value.
more aesthetic economic sentences
|aesthetic emotion||1) The objects that provoke aesthetic emotion vary with each individual.|
2) This passion in developing a new form is the aesthetic emotion .
more aesthetic emotion sentences
|aesthetic enjoyment||0) aesthetic enjoyment of natural beauty including aesthetic enjoyment of the sexual.|
0) aesthetic enjoyment of natural beauty including aesthetic enjoyment of the sexual.
1) The aesthetic enjoyment of individuals can be investigated using brain imaging experiments.
2) aesthetic enjoyment of human beings involves a measure of dehumanisation.
more aesthetic enjoyment sentences
|aesthetic experience||1) A mutual fondness for aesthetic experiences is probable.|
2) Camp is the consistently aesthetic experience of the world.
more aesthetic experience sentences
|aesthetic ground||1) Formal thinking is justifiable on practical as well as aesthetic grounds .|
2) A second criticism was put forward most forcefully by Camillo Sitte on aesthetic grounds .
more aesthetic ground sentences
|aesthetic ideal||1) Light skin became an aesthetic ideal because it symbolized wealth.|
2) These are traditional commoners' aesthetic ideals that developed in Edo.
more aesthetic ideal sentences
|aesthetic judgment||1) aesthetic judgments usually go beyond sensory discrimination.|
2) Likewise, aesthetic judgments may be culturally conditioned to some extent.
more aesthetic judgment sentences
|aesthetic merit||1) On the other hand this proof seems to have little aesthetic merit .|
2) aesthetic merits : i.e. the appearance of a buildings.
more aesthetic merit sentences
|aesthetic movement||1) By this time a new aesthetic movement was evolving.|
2) He became an admirer of Walter Pater and the aesthetic movement .
more aesthetic movement sentences
|aesthetic pleasure||1) The tragic myth's ugly content stimulates a higher, aesthetic pleasure .|
2) These devas enjoy aesthetic pleasures , long life, beauty, and certain powers.
more aesthetic pleasure sentences
|aesthetic preference||1) Perceptual sets are also the result of cultural aesthetic preferences .|
2) It's an aesthetic preference , I think.
more aesthetic preference sentences
|aesthetic principle||1) The Japanese aesthetic principle of Ma refers to empty or open space.|
2) Established art forms that share some aesthetic principles with bonsai include penjing and saikei.
more aesthetic principle sentences
|aesthetic quality||1) Judging beauty and other aesthetic qualities is a highly subjective task.|
2) First, and foremost, aesthetic quality is predominantly subjective.
more aesthetic quality sentences
|aesthetic realism||1) And it was developed through aesthetic realism .|
2) This is where aesthetic realism disagrees steeply and heartily with psychoanalysis.
more aesthetic realism sentences
|aesthetic sensibility||1) Doesn't TV vulgarize our artistic and aesthetic sensibilities ?|
2) He and I are very sympathetic to one another's aesthetic sensibilities .
more aesthetic sensibility sentences
|aesthetic sensitivity||1) This requires imagination, inventiveness and aesthetic sensitivity informed by historical precedent.|
2) It develops a range of multidisciplinary skills which combines academic knowledge with cultural awareness, aesthetic sensitivity and technical skill.
more aesthetic sensitivity sentences
|aesthetic taste||1) He was almost entirely without aesthetic taste , I believe.|
2) His aesthetic tastes were primarily musical, mainly for nineteenth-century German composers.
more aesthetic taste sentences
|aesthetic value||1) The problem has aesthetic value .|
2) This will enhance the areas aesthetic values .
more aesthetic value sentences
|aesthetics||1) Different historic instruments reflect various sound aesthetics .|
2) Where are aesthetics within social foundations of education today?
more aesthetics sentences
|esthetic point of view||1) From the esthetic point of view these boots are great.|
2) I like the esthetic point of view : the smallest size hints at mammary functionality, the largest size still does not need a bra.
more esthetic point of view sentences
|functional aesthetic||1) Thus, the carved components performed in both functional and aesthetic purposes.|
2) The change in the body style from the Mark B was both functional and aesthetic .
more functional aesthetic sentences
|own aesthetic||1) That really is mostly my own aesthetic choice.|
2) These maps are of considerable historical note, and they have their own aesthetic interest.
more own aesthetic sentences
|personal aesthetic||1) Some women undergo vaginoplasty or labiaplasty procedures to alter the shape of their vulvas to meet personal aesthetic standards.|
2) He wanted to infuse in them a kind of life, while fitting them to a very personal aesthetic taste.
more personal aesthetic sentences
|purely aesthetic||1) Such purely aesthetic motives provide no inspiration for action.|
2) Many ancient civilizations alloyed metals for purely aesthetic purposes.
more purely aesthetic sentences
|unique aesthetic||1) The designs carry unique aesthetic legacy of the American 1930's style.|
2) Apart from stimulating the development of urban areas, temples and religious buildings featured a number of unique aesthetic and structural features.
more unique aesthetic sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com