public airing in a sentence
1) Eventually, the finished film was given a public airing in Caernarfon.
2) Which is all the more reason this sort of stuff deserves a public airing .
3) The exchange of letters in The Freewoman gave this debate a public airing .
public airing example sentences4) Besides public airings of their one hour broadcast, this performance has never been formally released online.
5) Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved.
6) Captured on video and digital audio, a public airing on S4C will occur later this year.
7) But there were questions, first raised by Runciman, that have never received a full public airing .
8) Pedestrian explores the public airing of private speech, which occurs daily on the streets of New York.
9) This is proper piano music and a truly extraordinary Op. 1 which deserves regular hearings and public airings .
10) Though the charge is dubious, Dr. Himmelblau worries that a public airing would mostly harm the suicidal Nollett.
11) They merely believe - and we do as well - that their commentary is noteworthy and deserves a public airing .
12) My insides turn to ice every time the media allow this monster any public airing ....too close to home maybe.
13) By giving students' sentiments a public airing , the school generated publicity by creating a media-friendly backdrop for the torch relay.
14) That sleight-of-hand military policy known as "don't ask, don't tell" is finally getting a full-on public airing .
15) The mercury in Stornoway climbed to a sultry 16°, despite the slight chill felt by all those who witnessed the first public airing of the year for Pete Middleton's knees.
example sentences with public airing16) Like the threat my public airing of mental illness within the family, posses to my mother, my brother and my children, its embarrassing.
17) This was the first time the movement "Neptune" had been heard in a public performance, all the other movements having been given earlier public airings .
18) Even some Conservatives, speaking privately, raised eyebrows Friday at Harper's public airing of his grievances with the court, saying it risked turning off voters.
19) It was open , public airing of the things that troubled us that paved the way to a system that is democratic, just and acceptable to almost all of us.
20) Perhaps no one at Rutgers counted on a public airing of the practice footage , although that, too, seems to have been terribly myopic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public airing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public airing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public airing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public airing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public airing.
20 examples of simple sentences of public airing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public airing
Compound Sentences with public airing
Complex Sentences with public airing
Compound-Complex Sentences with public airing