prominent advocate in a sentence
1) He has been a prominent advocate for American power.
2) The most prominent advocate of this compromise is Eugene Volokh.
3) Moscoe has long been a prominent advocate for public transit in Toronto.
prominent advocate example sentences4) Perhaps the most prominent advocate of paraconsistent logic in the world today.
5) Prominent advocates to bringing the NFL back to L.A. are giving up.
6) Spiegelman is a prominent advocate for the medium of comics and comics literacy.
7) Some bicycle clubs and national associations became prominent advocates for improvements to roads and highways.
8) He was the first prominent advocate of an independent Australian nation and of Australian republicanism.
9) He was a prominent advocate of freedom of the press and the abolition of compulsory labor.
10) The most prominent advocate of the liberal theory within the legal academy is Professor Anne-Marie Slaughter.
11) Karl Marx stands out as one of the earliest and most prominent advocates for workers rights.
12) Lumina has been a prominent advocate of raising that number to at least 60 percent by 2025.
13) Lewis Sayre, New York orthopedic surgeon, became a prominent advocate for circumcision in America.
14) David Ray Griffin and Steven E. Jones are the two most prominent advocates of the theory.
15) John Lennon, actor James Earl Jones and pianist Roger Williams were prominent advocates of primal therapy.
example sentences with prominent advocate16) Prominent advocates of Rasch models include Benjamin Drake Wright, David Andrich and Erling Andersen.
17) Hannah Arendt, Carl Friedrich and Zbigniew Brzezinski were prominent advocates of this "totalitarian" interpretation.
18) Barbara Saunders and John A. Lucy are two scholars who are prominent advocates of the opposing relativist position.
19) Similarly Robert Boyle, a prominent advocate of the experimental method, held that we have innate ideas.
20) Hastert has been a prominent advocate of the FairTax proposal to replace the income tax with a national sales tax.
21) Rao got admission to Nagpur on recommendations of one of the prominent advocates of the region, Balwantrao Deshmukh.
22) In a statement, the institute justified the billboards saying "the most prominent advocates of global warming aren't scientists.
23) Polybius' father, Lycortas, was a prominent advocate of neutrality during the Roman war against Perseus of Macedonia.
24) He was one of the most prominent advocates for suffrage for blacks, along with free homesteads and free public schools.
25) Prominent advocates of the concept include Philippe Van Parijs, Ailsa McKay, André Gorz, and Guy Standing.
26) Toguri was defended by a team of attorneys, led by Wayne Mortimer Collins, a prominent advocate of Japanese-American rights.
27) The Harvard orientalist Ananda Coomaraswamy and the Swiss art historian Titus Burckhardt also became prominent advocates of this point of view.
28) They would rather prevent an exhibition by a prominent advocate of the Palestinian cause than allow Israel to facilitate such an exhibition.
How to use prominent advocate in a sentence29) George was one of the earliest, strongest and most prominent advocates for adoption of the secret ballot in the United States.
30) Prominent advocates of luck egalitarianism have included Ronald Dworkin, Richard Arneson, Gerald Cohen, John Roemer, and Eric Rakowski.
31) Weakening marital norms and severing the connection of marriage with responsible procreation are the admitted goals of many prominent advocates of redefining marriage.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prominent advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prominent advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prominent advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prominent advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prominent advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of prominent advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prominent advocate
Compound Sentences with prominent advocate
Complex Sentences with prominent advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with prominent advocate