problem area in a sentence
1) All likely problem areas had been covered.
2) Special theories around particular empirical problem areas .
3) This document addresses several additional problem areas .
problem area example sentences4) Current installation is the primary problem area .
5) It allows management to identify problem areas .
6) Also identified were repeat victims and problem areas .
7) In problem areas trails are established entirely on fill.
8) Does the applicant acknowledge potential problem areas and consider alternative tactics?
9) Avoid placing details over your problem areas .
10) Make sure to monitor your problem areas .
11) She said targeted monitoring may be needed in problem areas .
12) Try to spot problem areas in advance.
13) A problem area was a high prevalence of binge drinking.
14) Identify problem areas close to you escape routes.
15) The biggest problem areas were in Africa.
example sentences with problem area16) The overall problem area was possibly introducing the buyer's guide.
17) Put up around the house or problem area .
18) For whatever reason other problem areas did not go away.
19) Discuss potential problem areas and possible solutions in your application.
20) What three potential problem areas do they highlight? 10.
21) Ask for their help in identifying problem areas .
22) In the problem areas , what was gained?
23) However, there are several well known problem areas .
24) Concern over children and their education is another major problem area .
25) Massage problem areas gently as you apply it .
26) This will show you where your problem areas lie .
27) This is a real problem area for me.
28) There are also terms that describe problem areas or weaknesses.
How to use problem area in a sentence29) The County has very little documentation of the problem areas .
30) Price: Another regular problem area is disagreements on price.
31) Counselors should observe offenders to identify problem areas .
32) Straight away, however, one major problem area presented itself.
33) Another potential problem area is the earphone.
34) The second problem area relates to dilapidations.
35) Thigh has always been my problem area .
36) While clothing and weapons are fine the shields are another problem area .
37) Digging out " problem areas " is a constant nuisance.
38) Division of matrimonial property is another problem area for wives.
39) Slaughterhouses were inspected and screened incoming passengers from problem areas .
40) Inspectors must develop a protocol for approaching problem areas .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of problem area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of problem area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with problem area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word problem area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with problem area.
20 examples of simple sentences of problem area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of problem area
Compound Sentences with problem area
Complex Sentences with problem area
Compound-Complex Sentences with problem area