primary alcohol in a sentence
1) Primary alcohol groups react faster than secondary alcohol groups.
2) Primary alcohol groups Are reactive groups present in certain polyol molecules.
3) Primary alcohols can be synthesized from aldehydes by hydrogenation.
primary alcohol example sentences4) Primary alcohols oxidise to form alkanones (keytones).
5) Tertiary alcohols eliminate easily at just above room temperature, but primary alcohols require a higher temperature.
6) The formyl group can be readily reduced to a primary alcohol (-CH2OH).
7) It also catalyzed the oxidation of primary alcohol , secondary alcohol and benzyl alcohols with high selectivity.
8) Especially for fine chemical syntheses, lithium aluminium hydride is used to reduce esters to two primary alcohols .
9) Primary alkyl halides react with aqueous NaOH or KOH mainly to primary alcohols in nucleophilic aliphatic substitution.
10) The direct oxidation of primary alcohols to carboxylic acids can be carried out using potassium permanganate or the Jones reagent.
11) Usually, the higher the percentage of primary alcohol groups in the formulation, the less catalyst is required for curing.
12) All primary alcohols are broken down into aldehydes then to carboxylic acids whose toxicities are similar to acetaldehyde and acetic acid.
13) TIPS protecting groups were also pioneered by Corey and provide increased selectivity of primary alcohol protection over secondary and tertiary alcohol protection.
14) Reagents useful for the transformation of primary alcohols to aldehydes are normally also suitable for the oxidation of secondary alcohols to ketones.
15) When citric acid is added, it is always done after primary alcohol fermentation has been completed due to the tendency of yeast to convert citric into acetic acid.
example sentences with primary alcohol16) Lipases have been used to resolve primary alcohols , secondary alcohols, a limited number of tertiary alcohols, carboxylic acids, diols, and even chiral allenes.
17) Ethanol is classified as a primary alcohol , meaning that the carbon its hydroxyl group attaches to has at least two hydrogen atoms attached to it as well.
18) In alcohol cultures, the term alcohol originally referred to the primary alcohol ethyl alcohol (ethanol), the dominating alcohol in alcoholic beverages.
19) Also, at around 33:00 you react a primary alcohol with H2S04 and explain that it would most likely undergo E1 and re-arrange to a tertiary carbocation.
20) This slows me to mean the original teaching of a primary alcohol from community book to recommendation, and to buy levitra forum 'your to a constructive man of dose.
21) The final product of the reaction is a primary alcohol :
22) We can oxidize primary alcohols or aldehydes to get a carboxylic acid. 2072
23) If we have a primary alcohol , that is our biggest concern, because a primary alcohol has two hydrogens you can replace. 4928
24) If we have a primary alcohol, that is our biggest concern, because a primary alcohol has two hydrogens you can replace. 4928
25) If we started with an aldehyde, that would give us a primary alcohol , because there is only one carbon group attached to the carbon. 0506
26) That is just like we have seen this before; we have seen Jones before; if we had a primary alcohol and we used Jones conditions, we made the carboxylic acid. 5963
27) Remember because this is a primary alcohol , this is the case where if we use something like Jones conditions, sodium dichromate and acid, chromic acid oxidation. 3033
28) Because this is a primary carbon, we call this a primary alcohol ; because this is a secondary carbon, we call this a secondary alcohol. 0778
How to use primary alcohol in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of primary alcohol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of primary alcohol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with primary alcohol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word primary alcohol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with primary alcohol.
20 examples of simple sentences of primary alcohol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of primary alcohol
Compound Sentences with primary alcohol
Complex Sentences with primary alcohol
Compound-Complex Sentences with primary alcohol