previously advertise in a sentence
1) Please note: The performance dates have changed from previously advertised , shifting a week later.
2) This was not as "solid" as Logan had previously advertised to the rest of the Grant backers.
3) Note: the cost will be $25 per shirt, (and not $20 as previously advertised ).
previously advertise example sentences4) If a previously advertised route has become unreachable, then the INTER-AS METRIC path attribute may be omitted from the UPDATE message.
5) UNREACHABLE: The UNREACHABLE attribute is used to notify a BGP peer that some of the previously advertised routes have become unreachable.
6) Nicholas Rowe's edition of Shakespeare, in six volumes, was published early in 1709 by Tonson, who had previously advertised for materials.
7) The financial firm had previously advertised during the big game from 2000 to 2002, before taking a break and returning again in 2007.
8) If a previously advertised route has become unreachable, then the AS_PATH path attribute of the unreachable route may be truncated when passed in the UPDATE message.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of previously advertise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of previously advertise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with previously advertise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word previously advertise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with previously advertise.
20 examples of simple sentences of previously advertise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of previously advertise
Compound Sentences with previously advertise
Complex Sentences with previously advertise
Compound-Complex Sentences with previously advertise