originally advertise in a sentence
1) The drink was originally advertised as a headache and overall cure.
2) The service was originally advertised on only four specialized USENET newsgroups.
3) The bank originally advertised to customers as "Your significant other bank".
originally advertise example sentences4) The match was originally advertised as a "Starrcade" rematch between Nash and Goldberg.
5) The race was originally advertised as the "International 500-Mile Sweepstakes Race" from 1911 to 1916.
6) This wouldn't have been such a big deal if you hadn't originally advertised that clips were included.
7) The July 22, 2009 release of a Softex Media Plug-in has provided some of the features originally advertised in LightFX.
8) The 3G networks for all telecommunication suppliers still struggle to get the throughput that was originally advertised when these networks were announced.
9) Distributed by Columbia Pictures, "Zombieland" was released on October 2, 2009, a week earlier than originally advertised .
10) It was originally advertised as an NWA World Heavyweight title match, but on September 1, WCW withdrew from the NWA.
11) In order for inlining to behave correctly, landing pads must be prepared to handle selector results that they did not originally advertise .
12) The Region 2 DVD and Blu-ray was originally advertised to be released by UK distributor Clear Vision in April 2014, but the distributor had since entered administration.
13) A mod patch was later released, enabling players to access these settings, bringing the game's graphics quality up to what was originally advertised .
14) Kevin Nash faced The New Age Outlaw, now simply The Outlaw, in a Taped Fist First Blood match, originally advertised as a No Disqualification match.
15) After launching in the 1930s, Rowntree's Chocolate Crisp was originally advertised as "the biggest little meal" and "the best companion to a cup of tea".
example sentences with originally advertise16) The toy was originally advertised as a tool for helping young children to learn to spell and pronounce over 200 commonly misspelled words.
17) Although originally advertised as an alternative to the Game Boy Advance, the Nintendo DS replaced the Game Boy line after its initial release in 2004.
18) Superchargers were originally advertised as beautiful little oases - places you could go, charge your car, get a cup of coffee, eat a bagel and relax.
19) Owners have been offered a pre-paid credit card for the amount they would have saved had they achieved the originally advertised fuel economy - plus 15 per cent.
20) I would think the man behind the game originally advertised as ' the game with a gazillion guns' would atleast understand the absolute necessity of the 2nd amendment.
21) PLEASE NOTE : If demand exceeds the services originally contracted on any particular tour, extra availability may be at a higher price than originally advertised .
22) Incidentally, Zebra Killer was originally advertised as a PG-rated movie, but it was actually released with an R-rating under all of its titles.
23) Original Ad Date, the date the RFB/RFP was originally advertised
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of originally advertise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of originally advertise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with originally advertise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word originally advertise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with originally advertise.
20 examples of simple sentences of originally advertise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of originally advertise
Compound Sentences with originally advertise
Complex Sentences with originally advertise
Compound-Complex Sentences with originally advertise