press agency in a sentence
1) He worked for press agencies and many journals and magazines.
2) He became the Paris correspondent of an international press agency .
3) M I'm from press agency in Birmingham.
press agency example sentences4) Namibia has a state-owned press agency , called NAMPA.
5) The resulting accounts were carried by the official Soviet press agency , Tass.
6) Moscow: Novosti press agency Publishing House, 1985.
7) Hallo , sorry to bother you, Gavin from press agency in Birmingham.
8) The Saudi press agency compared Israel's actions to "Nazi war crimes".
9) He took the initiative in organising Ukrainian press agencies in the capitals of some European countries.
10) The addition of Fisher and the return to health along with those of other press agencies .
11) All press agencies and radio and television stations had "Glavlit" representatives on their editorial staffs.
12) Not to be outdone, a rival Canadian press agency rushed over to the reading room.
13) The Danish press agency have engaged a Manchester journalist to send reports purely on the goalkeeper.
14) There is not any other press agency that has had as many martyrs as the VNA.
15) His wife, Julia, became the Editor-in-Chief of the monopolized Polish press agency .
example sentences with press agency16) For that reason the formerly neutral press agencies , such as Havas, Reuters and Wolff.
17) When the evidence is amassed, their employers should be contacted, as well as press agencies .
18) Iryani went to Cairo for what the Egyptian official press agency called "a medical checkup".
19) In an interview with the dpa press agency , he announced that stadium surveillance would be tightened.
20) ANGOP is an acronym which stands for Agência Angola press (Angola press agency ).
21) It was a left-leaning press agency during the period that China was still under the ruling of Kuomintang.
22) Until 1958, Löwenthal worked as a reporter for Reuters press agency and "The Observer" newspaper.
23) On 3 April an armed men trying to infiltrate Syria from Turkey was killed, Syrian press agency announced.
24) The same day, 43 Syrian soldiers and security forces were buried, according to Syrian press agency SANA.
25) Al-Jazeera and press agencies .
26) Latour was the correspondent of a press agency , but his work is not so much documentary as poetic.
27) The European and U.S. press agencies exposed the conditions in the Congo Free State to the public in 1900.
28) Jobs weren't easy but eventually he fixed a slot as a night wire man at a Toronto press agency .
How to use press agency in a sentence29) He sent a two-page message to the Afghan Islamic press agency to mark the Muslim Eid ul Fitr festival.
30) In response, the Iranian press agency has described Qaradawi as "a spokesman for international Freemasonry and rabbis".
31) Translations into Lao of Russian-language technical, literary, and children's books were available through the Novosti press agency .
32) The Afghan Islamic press agency reported on Sept. 15 that a public execution had taken place in Jalalabad that day.
33) Russia's press agencies (including the most important Ria-Novosti and Itar-Tass) were also well represented in the Web.
34) War, lies and videotape A documentary by french directors Paul Moreira and Luc Hermann from press agency Premieres Lignes.
35) Kaycappa was a notorious paparazzo trying to photograph Mills while on shifts for a national newspaper and a regional press agency .
36) Four press agencies were created in 1941, though all were formally controlled by and censored by the Department of Propaganda.
37) According to the press agency Apsnypress, judges are actually already elected by Parliament, albeit upon nomination by the President.
38) The official press agency TASS accused Reagan of "thinking only in terms of confrontation and bellicose, lunatic anti-communism".
39) These includes most newspapers and periodicals, and the German press agencies Deutsche Presse Agentur (DPA) and Reuters.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of press agency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of press agency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with press agency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word press agency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with press agency.
20 examples of simple sentences of press agency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of press agency
Compound Sentences with press agency
Complex Sentences with press agency
Compound-Complex Sentences with press agency