prepare appraisal in a sentence
1) The definitions apply to appraisals prepared for the following.
2) Corrective action should be undertaken for noted deficiencies by the individual who prepared the appraisal or evaluation.
3) In January 2010, she became the Director of appraisal Services, preparing formal appraisals for 38 specialist categories.
prepare appraisal example sentences4) Robert Coad was the engineer of the neighbouring Canal, and he was asked to prepare an appraisal of the possibilities.
5) In Nov. 2012 , Alberta Judge J.J. Gill decided the original $112,000 listing price was close enough to the appraisal prepared for the trial to be reasonable.
6) Fees for preparing appraisals or other valuations shall not be contingent upon the amount of the appraisal or valuation. (Adopted 1/02)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prepare appraisal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prepare appraisal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prepare appraisal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prepare appraisal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prepare appraisal.
20 examples of simple sentences of prepare appraisal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prepare appraisal
Compound Sentences with prepare appraisal
Complex Sentences with prepare appraisal
Compound-Complex Sentences with prepare appraisal