get appraisal in a sentence
1) We got a full price appraisal and settled 12 days later.
2) So it is a matter getting the appraisal done and processed.
3) The easiest way to get an appraisal is online.
get appraisal example sentences4) What you might consider doing is getting several appraisals of the home.
5) Getting a property appraisal is a standard part of the mortgage process.
6) If you get an appraisal , unless you get performance review.
7) Before sending anything to auction, get an independent appraisal that contains thorough research.
8) Protect yourself from this problem and get the appraisal done on your own dime.
9) I've got a appraisal .
10) The considerable shadow of our former manager, and his tarnished reputation, gets an appraisal from Cophilie.
11) It's best to get an independent appraisal of the specific asset, business, or investment you're considering.
12) The issue, of course, is that you can't get an appraisal on a home you haven't found yet.
13) May refinancing your home is much like applying for a loan all over itemization table for home loan again, you will need to get an appraisal done on your home.
14) Always get an third party appraisal if you're not sure about a deal that seems a little too good to be true.
15) Get an appraisal .
example sentences with get appraisal16) The owner gets an appraisal that will be good for several years and hopefully will give a high value when trading or selling the item.
17) Or, the buyers will attempt to get an appraisal done during the contract negotiation period to assure themselves of the value before actually signing.
18) Note: Under the Consumer Leasing Act, you have the right to get an independent appraisal by someone agreed to by you and the leasing company.
19) You are, of course, more than welcome to come visit us at one of our Lauritz.com auction houses and get an appraisal on the spot.
20) Another said, 'I don't like the implication that the only time we ever think about what we are doing is when we've got an appraisal '.
21) The biggest thing you need to weigh is the cost of getting an appraisal done on your home versus what you might potentially save.
22) The only thing a homeowner can do to insure they get the highest appraisal possible is to maintain the property as close to new as possible.
23) That's why you're always wise to insert financing conditions in your purchase offer (or at least appraisal conditions) or get an appraisal before you make an offer.
24) Taylor Reedy , who oversees the agency's Redwood Empire stores, said that was not done because getting an appraisal costs time and money.
25) We went to Washington to talk to the IRS and said, 'Look, honest donors want a reputable place to get appraisals and we think dealers are best qualified to provide it'.
26) Getting an outside appraisal of how the ads are assembled -- the offer, the features and benefits, the message and targeting -- can be valued by advertisers as well.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of get appraisal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of get appraisal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with get appraisal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word get appraisal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with get appraisal.
20 examples of simple sentences of get appraisal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of get appraisal
Compound Sentences with get appraisal
Complex Sentences with get appraisal
Compound-Complex Sentences with get appraisal