powerful advocate in a sentence
1) Parents thus are the most powerful advocates for their children .
2) They can be powerful advocates of their partner's agenda.
3) The movement found an ardent and powerful advocate in Peter Abelard.
powerful advocate example sentences4) You can be a powerful advocate !
5) My hon. Friend is a powerful advocate for his constituency and for Kent generally.
6) In the process he became widely known as a powerful advocate for the Old Faith.
7) The proposed international court and its prosecution office could thus potentially become vocal and morally powerful advocates for justice.
8) One of Munsterbergs favorite disciples, Lillian Wald, became a powerful advocate of medical incursions into public schools.
9) Perhaps the most powerful advocate for the store's approach is a member of its staff, Abigail Gorman.
10) His ability to balance his theological convictions with his political connections made Basil a powerful advocate for the Nicene position.
11) A debate followed the film , during which people he perceived as strong and powerful advocated for aborting these children.
12) They both have a place in your career , but the sponsor is a powerful advocate and must be cultivated.
13) Spellman had studied with Thục in Rome in the 1930s and was to become one of Diệm's most powerful advocates .
14) It serves as a networking platform for senior corporate and non-profit executives, as well as a public policy forum and powerful advocate for Lower Manhattan.
15) From national and international NGOs, professional associations, and provider networks, these well-respected voices can be powerful advocates for maternal health.
example sentences with powerful advocate16) Other language services were still more explicit, leading the British press to hail Vatican Radio as "tortured Poland's" powerful advocate .
17) According to Secord, Bush was a powerful advocate of the illegal arms sale and knew of the operation from an early stage.
18) Carlson is one of the state's longest-serving county attorneys, a position that should make him a powerful advocate for crime victims.
19) She was , in her own way, just as involved with Mencap and the wider issues of learning disability as Brian and was a powerful advocate and campaigner.
20) VWS is a powerful advocate of the witness' security, as it advises the judges on the protective measures witnesses may need.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of powerful advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of powerful advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with powerful advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word powerful advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with powerful advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of powerful advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of powerful advocate
Compound Sentences with powerful advocate
Complex Sentences with powerful advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with powerful advocate