poverty alleviation in a sentence
1) His topic is microcredit and poverty alleviation .
2) It aids poverty alleviation by allowing mothers to work and earn more.
3) Poverty alleviation is possible only by the implementation of pro-poor programs.
poverty alleviation example sentences4) Key Words: energy. economic development. productivity. poverty alleviation .
5) The overall objective of poverty alleviation is built into each of the above projects.
6) The real solution to South Africa 's urban food insecurity problem is poverty alleviation .
7) The Club commits itself to the essential aspects of economic development and poverty alleviation .
8) Poverty alleviation also involves improving the living conditions of people who are already poor.
9) These include research and capacity building, agricultural trade, rural development and poverty alleviation .
10) Her areas of specialization are employment, poverty alleviation , informal economy, and gender.
11) The first section of the paper reviews the analytic arguments connecting growth and poverty alleviation .
12) A clear focus on poverty alleviation as the heart of the World Banks mission.
13) University's research motto is to encourage multi-disciplinary research for sustainable development and poverty alleviation .
14) Development and poverty alleviation have similar themes: facilitating empowerment, enhancing security and promoting opportunity.
15) They have been crucial in initiating and sustaining effective processes of poverty alleviation in urban areas.
example sentences with poverty alleviation16) This study indicates that more outwardly oriented countries grow more quickly, leading to greater poverty alleviation .
17) The information gained though Community Liaison ensures that UXO clearance is directly linked with poverty alleviation .
18) Some have suggested that private enterprise originating on the reservation is the key to poverty alleviation .
19) In South Africa , the main priority of the government is job creation and poverty alleviation .
20) The fourth and final section reviews the relationship between economic structure, growth, and poverty alleviation .
21) Successful interventions stimulate economic growth - creating jobs and generating income - and thereby leading to poverty alleviation .
22) In some localities, improved service provision, poverty alleviation , and transparency led to economic growth.
23) The University's research motto is "Management of natural resources for sustainable development and poverty alleviation .
24) In addition it also focuses on poverty alleviation through targeting of health, education and environment sectors.
25) In the same year, the BSP declared microfinance as its flagship program for poverty alleviation .
26) The initial phase is poverty alleviation , a humanitarian effort that may only the keen edge off poverty.
27) Her current work focuses on developing impact metrics that demonstrate the link between poverty alleviation and environmental enterprise.
28) New committees were established on commodities, poverty alleviation , service sectors and economic co-operation among developing countries.
How to use poverty alleviation in a sentence29) Micro credit and microfinance are being developed as strategies for infrastructure development, poverty alleviation and income generation.
30) Subsequently, it promotes the international poverty alleviation and social development with main focus being on equitable development.
31) This demonstrates the extent to which these programmes create opportunities for economic empowerment and poverty alleviation for artists.
32) This paper challenges beliefs in the international development community that tertiary education has little role in promoting poverty alleviation .
33) Through its SME lending, AKAM aims to stimulate sustainable employment to promote economic development and poverty alleviation .
34) New Welfare programs have integrated the multidimensional, social risk management, and capabilities approaches into poverty alleviation .
35) SHANG YINGCHUN (2005) Policies and initiatives for poverty alleviation for persons with disability in China.
36) You and Arvind Panagariya have argued that growth should be the priority for poverty alleviation in India.
37) It also hoped to support initiatives in women's empowerment, child protection, rural development and poverty alleviation .
38) The programme aims to give thrust to schemes relating to poverty alleviation , and employment generation in rural areas.
39) Sustainable development priorities mentioned by non-Annex I Parties included poverty alleviation and access to basic education and health care.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of poverty alleviation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of poverty alleviation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with poverty alleviation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word poverty alleviation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with poverty alleviation.
20 examples of simple sentences of poverty alleviation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of poverty alleviation
Compound Sentences with poverty alleviation
Complex Sentences with poverty alleviation
Compound-Complex Sentences with poverty alleviation