post apology in a sentence
1) He did post a lengthy apology . Read 3 reviews.
2) Wang posted an apology on the Luobei city government official website.
3) Dugan attempted to calm the situation on Sunday by posting an apology .
post apology example sentences4) Or better yet, post an apology for these comments on his web site.
5) So I thought if I post an apology maybe he will see it.
6) The Atlantic took down the post pending a review of its policies and posted an apology .
7) Scouts Canada subsequently posted a video apology and had cases reviewed by KPMG's forensic investigations unit.
8) Under protests from viewers, the production team posted an official apology on the "Happy Sunday" website.
9) After being threatened with a 3.3 million dollar lawsuit, the blogger recanted and posted an apology on his site.
10) The Arbitrator did require that the station manager issue a written apology and that such apology be posted for thirty days.
11) Because in the end, the MEDIA will be posting a PUBLIC apology of front page how they wrote about something from hearsey and second hand information.
12) The first one is for Jack to post a public apology and retraction from his website no later than tonight, and Jack accepts.
13) Starforce later closed the thread, posting an apology and stating that the employee "just wanted to show that every non-protected game can be cracked".
14) After posting many crude drawings of birds in new threads, Sir Sand Goblin posted a picture apology , involving "Flap" wanting a "Happy Internets".
15) Wheaton's parents were very offended by the article, and he posted a lengthy apology on his site and an interview in which his parents clarified their political views.
example sentences with post apology16) On October 11, 2012, DJ Lethal posted an apology to the band on Twitter, and despite being accepted back into the band, he was fired shortly after.
17) Trent Oster, Beamdog founder, posted an apology and further details on the Baldur's Gate site: This also prevents the launch of Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.
18) This is much like the backlash that happened with Beacon, in which CEO Mark Zuckerberg posted an apology from the company in 2007.
19) Fry has since posted an apology in a six-page post on his personal blog, in which he stated:
20) " On July 23, 2009, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos posted an apology about the company's handling of the matter on Amazon's official Kindle forum.
21) Fry has since posted an apology on his personal weblog, in which he stated: "It was a rubbishy, cheap and offensive remark that I have been regretting ever since...
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of post apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of post apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with post apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word post apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with post apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of post apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of post apology
Compound Sentences with post apology
Complex Sentences with post apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with post apology