political advertisement in a sentence
1) The California bill would strengthen disclosure requirements for political advertisements .
2) Do not be swayed by survey results or political advertisements .
3) The only other political advertisement simply said "VOTE YES" three times.
political advertisement example sentences4) They accused Beijing of using the alleged incident as a " political advertisement ".
5) African-American performances were used for their own political advertisement , organization, and community issues.
6) Now these and other organizations can spend unlimited amounts of money to fund political advertisements .
7) He backed off the anti-gun rhetoric quickly and was shown shooting his rifle in political advertisements .
8) Non-intuitively, in certain circumstances the experts were easier to prime with specific appeals or political advertisements .
9) It's very common in political advertisements , but you see it in the workplace as well.
10) In May 2010, Worthington appeared in a political advertisement for California State Assembly candidate Larry Miles.
11) Another concern of broadcast outfits was the 120 -minute limit for political advertisements and how this would be counted.
12) Another intriguing section is about political advertisements and how storytelling devices are used to circumvent our ability to think critically about issues.
13) The invention of both radio and television have given way to the reliance of national political advertisements across those methods of communication.
14) The title refers to the convicted felon William R. Horton who was used extensively for political advertisements during the 1988 presidential campaign.
15) On October 24, 2006, he was featured in a political advertisement opposing an embryonic stem cell research bill in Missouri.
example sentences with political advertisement16) However, Kentucky law also requires political signs to identify who paid for political advertisements and the address for the responsible party.
17) In this spring's term, her media and politics class will produce a 30-second political advertisement to learn exactly how that particular brand of media magic is made.
18) Political advertisements would have to clearly identify their top three funders under legislation that state Sens. Jerry Hill and Mark Leno introduced Thursday, Dec. 20.
19) In the 2004 Australian federal election the Brethren were linked to political advertisements campaigning for the re-election of the Australian Prime Minister John Howard.
20) On mid-April, the Supreme Court issued a temporary restraining order on limiting the airtime of political advertisements by candidates by the Commission on Elections.
21) When pressed on the issue, President Bush called for an end to all 527 group political advertisements , and challenged Kerry to do the same.
22) On October 24, 2006, Warner was featured in a political advertisement opposing a bill supporting embryonic stem cell research in Missouri.
23) In these political advertisements , shot by David LaChapelle, Aguilera was shown with her mouth sewn shut to symbolize the effects of not voting.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of political advertisement
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of political advertisement with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with political advertisement
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word political advertisement in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with political advertisement.
20 examples of simple sentences of political advertisement. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of political advertisement
Compound Sentences with political advertisement
Complex Sentences with political advertisement
Compound-Complex Sentences with political advertisement