policy advocacy in a sentence
1) Advancing the policy advocacy addresses policy issues that are not easily resolved.
2) The AMS had policy advocacy as one of the top organizational goals.
3) REN21 encourages action in three areas: policy , advocacy and exchange.
policy advocacy example sentences4) Shannon oversees IWHC's work on international and U.S. foreign policy advocacy .
5) ICC has three main activities: rule setting, dispute resolution, and policy advocacy .
6) At NYAHSA, he worked on member relations, strategic planning and public policy advocacy .
7) The Virtual Institute assists institutions in developing countries with capacity building in research and policy advocacy .
8) Work that linked alcohol to violence and other problems was critical to neighborhood based alcohol policy advocacy .
9) The OCAC achieved its goals through "a dual strategy of policy advocacy and community engagement".
10) CESD focuses on policy advocacy and reform, and is involved with policy research and capacity building.
11) Under the First Amendment, the U.S. Government is free to engage in anti-smoking policy advocacy .
12) This equips her with skills to design operations research and evaluations towards ensuring evidence-based policy advocacy and programming.
13) The research work discussed below has been singled out because it helped to frame and catalyze policy advocacy .
14) Sean teaches participants how to sharpen their organization's messages and be more effective in public policy advocacy .
15) WD has aligned its policy , advocacy and coordination activities with the Government of Canada's policy priorities.
example sentences with policy advocacy16) Mr. Brownstein is nationally recognized for his experience in real estate law, commercial transactions, and public policy advocacy .
17) Analyze, identify, advise and act on topical and emerging ESR issues that require policy advocacy and research interventions.
18) To support growth at all stages, the division provides business development opportunities, critical market information, and public policy advocacy .
19) Much of this work has faded and the reasons why hold important lessons for policy advocacy to address child nutrition and obesity.
20) Improving the effectiveness of NRB policy advocacy not only to ensure to encourage and positively influence on the Bangladesh economic reform agenda.
21) The advocates had successfully made the transition from talking about Level 3 to talking about Level 1 in their public communications and policy advocacy .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of policy advocacy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of policy advocacy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with policy advocacy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word policy advocacy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with policy advocacy.
20 examples of simple sentences of policy advocacy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of policy advocacy
Compound Sentences with policy advocacy
Complex Sentences with policy advocacy
Compound-Complex Sentences with policy advocacy