place advert in a sentence
1) Suede placed another advert seeking a replacement.
2) They keep placing advert , and they rarely invite for interview.
3) An advert was placed in the local press to applicants to submit plans.
place advert example sentences4) Genesis placed the advert after having already lost three drummers over two albums.
5) This appears to be their next step after placing banner adverts on websites.
6) It is fRoots policy to never place an advert adjacent to related editorial material.
7) adverts are placed in major newspapers and electronic media either extolling the dead or the living .
8) In 1840, an advert was placed in the "Newcastle Courant" by Revd.
9) Let's face it, recruitment agencies aren't cheap and surely anyone can place an advert ?
10) These hunters place adverts in local newspapers inviting "dreamers" to contact them for "help".
11) It is understood Customs are checking for adverts placed in newspapers by the businessmen to promote their auctions.
12) Rath placed adverts in the Sowetan and City Vision attacking the ASA and repeating the above claims.
13) Police forces will recruit PCSOs through adverts placed in newspapers and on the Internet and by posters in public places.
14) For just £40.00 for three editions or £15.00 for one edition, your business could place an advert .
15) A small advert was placed in the D and S Times and Wilgro's telephone hardly stopped ringing for two weeks.
example sentences with place advert16) The 21-year-old placed an advert online saying she was looking for two Apple iPhones, but was sold two apples instead.
17) The Hotel Minella, a former coursing sponsor, this year placed an advert in the booklet for the national coursing meeting.
18) Placing a classified advert in a music paper, Jimmy auditions a number of wannabes before finalising the new line up who he names The Commitments.
19) In an advert placed in the events booklet for the 2008 coursing finals, the hotel extended a "welcome to all visitors to the national coursing meeting".
20) We carried on down Avenida del Sol to Radio Tawantinsuyo where, on last-minute South American Handbook advice, I placed ten radio adverts for my notebooks.
21) We hope you enjoy looking around the site so if you're interested in placing an advert with us then please get in touch.
22) She said: "People involved in dog fighting will place adverts on websites, saying they are looking to rehome a dog free.
23) The team then placed adverts on the YHN intranet and the Newcastle City Council intranet, and also on Gumtree to find them new homes.
24) For example, if an advert is placed in The Sun for construction supervisors, it may well produce 500 replies within a couple of days.
25) In efforts to target minorities adverts are placed in publications such as "Caribbean Times", the "Asian Times" and "Muslim News".
26) Another promotional advert placed in the music paper Sounds in December 1976 on the re-issue of the album, omitted any mention of Nestor's contribution.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of place advert
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of place advert with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with place advert
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word place advert in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with place advert.
20 examples of simple sentences of place advert. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of place advert
Compound Sentences with place advert
Complex Sentences with place advert
Compound-Complex Sentences with place advert