personal apology in a sentence
1) I offer my personal apologies to all those affected.
2) Prime minister Julia Gillard made a personal public apology .
3) My personal honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.
personal apology example sentences4) Ambassador Tom Schieffer later offers a personal apology .
5) Dean Andrew Douglas subsequently issued a personal on-line apology to professor Green.
6) After a personal apology from an owner was published, the libel suit was dropped.
7) PS, my personal apologies .
8) PS, my personal apologies .
9) I remember, on behalf of the school prefects, receiving the personal apologies from the editors.
10) We extend our thank you to the 'new pope' for issuing his personal vatic apologies .
11) In view of that, does not he owe many thousands of families in Britain a personal apology ?
12) On 7 October 2005, Miroslav Bralo supplemented the plea agreement and factual basis with his personal apology .
13) The Israeli leader grudgingly complied, even traveling to Amman to issue a personal apology to the King.
14) He is a young man, and he has offered me a heartfelt personal apology , which I have accepted.
15) An apology had been formally rejected by the party, though the party would not oppose individual members making personal apologies .
example sentences with personal apology16) Alan Titchmarsh was sent a personal apology from David Cameron after a Cabinet minister called him a "complete muppet".
17) These desertions eventually elicited his personal apology to Greene, as Sumner felt unable to control the ebb of soldiers in camp.
18) No one was injured during the incident, and the captain defused the situation with a personal apology to the Ottoman government.
19) The aftermath of the event led to a national and personal apology to Randi, which was televised on the Nine Network.
20) In his opening statement, Barton, the top Republican on the committee overseeing the oil spill and its aftermath, delivered a personal apology to the oil giant.
21) Forti filed a wrongful termination lawsuit and has asked for a personal apology along with about $20,500 to settle her pending case against Ramsey.
22) After initially denying responsibility for the attacks, the PNG Prime Minister, Rabbie Namaliu, later made a formal and personal apology to Mamaloni.
23) A representative for the Muslim Brotherhood rejected the Vatican statement, noting "Has he presented a personal apology for statements by which he clearly is convinced?
24) A few days later, Swift told an interviewer that West offered her a personal apology , which she accepted: "He was very sincere.
25) On 11 November, Tamogami added before the Diet that the personal apology made in 1995 by former prime minister Tomiichi Murayama was "a tool to suppress free speech".
26) After entreaties by the management and personal apologies from the musicians, Williams withdrew his resignation and continued as principal conductor for nine more years.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of personal apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of personal apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with personal apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word personal apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with personal apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of personal apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of personal apology
Compound Sentences with personal apology
Complex Sentences with personal apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with personal apology