particularly appreciate in a sentence
1) Financial and prayer support is particularly appreciated .
2) I particularly appreciate the money management parts.
3) I particularly appreciate your point about avoiding humor.
particularly appreciate example sentences4) The company says that their soup base is particularly appreciated .
5) The film's direction and performances were particularly appreciated .
6) It is another reason I particularly appreciated Nat.
7) The judges particularly appreciated the execution of the team.
8) Best practice in sterility was something that the students particularly appreciated .
9) I particularly appreciate the CD with electronic copies of the forms.
10) The picture of Santa and the "present" is particularly appreciated .
11) They particularly appreciated the problem-orientated nature of the approach.
12) What I particularly appreciate about your posts is that they are thoughtful.
13) Many visitors particularly appreciate the local award-winning beach at Ganavan Sands.
14) She has particularly appreciated that consideration during the ongoing refurbishment of the archives.
15) As a matter-a-fact, teens don't particularly appreciate this either.
example sentences with particularly appreciate16) They particularly appreciate the generally reasonable co-payments for occasional doctor visits and prescriptions.
17) The students particularly appreciated your added history lessons, life experience, and humour.
18) I particularly appreciate the structural analysis and the close-ups of the backs.
19) With the holidays upon us, I particularly appreciate being a UU.
20) I particularly appreciated Horton's strong portrayal of the squadron of elderly intelligence agents.
21) Warlike Karians were particularly appreciated by the Egyptian pharaoh.
22) I took a picture of this, which they didn't particularly appreciate .
23) Welcomed , but not particularly appreciated .
24) We particularly appreciate how she helped both board and staff to develop a fundraising mindset.
25) I particularly appreciated the advice and explanations; thorough and they all make sense.
26) We would particularly appreciate donations of guidebooks, especially those for Lakeland crags.
27) Antillas particularly appreciates the outstanding consistency of sound quality that the VXT6 monitors offer.
28) I particularly appreciate that quote.
How to use particularly appreciate in a sentence29) As a graduate alumnus, I particularly appreciate the coverage of the Graduate College.
30) I particularly appreciated Margaret Krome's thought-provoking essay on growing up with white privilege .
31) He knows many artists including Toulouse Lautrec and Paul Gauguin , who particularly appreciates .
32) And in particular, I have always admired and respected and particularly appreciated her directness.
33) For now, he particularly appreciates the band steering, mesh, detailed monitoring and spectrum analysis.
34) The Bushmaster's high degree of crew and passenger comfort has apparently been particularly appreciated in Iraq.
35) I particularly appreciate the studio trickery by which the song winds down in the last half minute.
36) I particularly appreciate the one about inside jokes; nothing puts a reader off more than that.
37) I particularly appreciate your words, "a humble narcissist," in reference to your mother-in-law.
38) All interviewed specialty trainees were present at their ARCP and received feedback, and this was particularly appreciated .
39) The assistance of Dr Alexander Haslberger and Ms Kelebohile Lekoape in preparing the report was particularly appreciated .
40) I particularly appreciated the peacefulness of the location and enjoyed being woken each morning by a pair of roosters.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of particularly appreciate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of particularly appreciate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with particularly appreciate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word particularly appreciate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with particularly appreciate.
20 examples of simple sentences of particularly appreciate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of particularly appreciate
Compound Sentences with particularly appreciate
Complex Sentences with particularly appreciate
Compound-Complex Sentences with particularly appreciate