owe apology in a sentence
1) Now I owe an apology to Wesley.
2) I believe he owes an apology to his readership.
3) I think you owe an apology to Clegg.
owe apology example sentences4) You are owed an apology also.
5) People were treated rudely and disrespected and for that an apology is owed .
6) What 's more, I owe a huge apology to Britain's black community.
7) Grassley believes that Holder also owes an apology to his predecessor - Michael Mukasey.
8) Marti is owed an apology .
9) Surely an apology is owed a committee that thought it had a consensus, but didn't.
10) Former Liberal minister Judi Moylan said: "I think as a nation we owe an apology .
11) You owe the apology .
12) Resolve the issue and realize that you are, may be, wrong and owe an apology to them.
13) When Vince McMahon, Stephanie's father, made his return that night Orton maintained he was owed an apology .
14) She went on and on and on about how the game crashed, and how she was owed an apology .
15) Help me to not keep anything to myself but to discuss it all openly with another person - show me where I owe an apology and help me make it.
example sentences with owe apology16) I know all who were turned into bipolar patients with antidepressants or ADHD drugs, then tortured with antipsychotics are owed an apology and proper compensation.
17) Using the photo in the context that you placed it damages the credibility of your publication, and I feel that NI owes an apology to the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community.
18) At Prime Minister's Questions on 16 October 2013, David Cameron said that Mitchell was " owed an apology " over the Plebgate affair.
19) When the FBI exonerated Hatfill, Kristof wrote a column on August 27, 2008, "Media's Balancing Act," in which he wrote: "So, first, I owe an apology to Dr. Hatfill.
20) McMahon insisted that Austin owed an apology to all the fans across the world, especially those who paid solely to see him that night.
21) Lord Mandelson said the Phoenix group had not shown an "ounce of humility" about the firm's demise and they owed an apology to the firm's employees and creditors.
22) In 2007, he said of the case, "I and my court owe no apology whatever for "Bush v. Gore".
23) If it is the other way round, then Isma should not only shut up, but it would also owe an apology to the kafir-pendatang.
24) Despite quitting Twitter in light of the abuse she received the writer came back fighting today claiming that she was the one who was owed an apology .
25) He also apologized for one comment , even when most of his audience thought he had said or done nothing wrong and didn't owe the apology .
26) I owe an apology to Dr. Howe, if not to thyself, for putting into verse 34 an incident of his early life, which a friend related to me.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of owe apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of owe apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with owe apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word owe apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with owe apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of owe apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of owe apology
Compound Sentences with owe apology
Complex Sentences with owe apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with owe apology