officially adopt in a sentence
1) The name was officially adopted in 1966.
2) The national flag was officially adopted in 1919.
3) In 1889 the new name was officially adopted .
officially adopt example sentences4) The government officially adopted those dates on 16 July.
5) White and red were officially adopted as national colors in 1831.
6) France officially adopted the metric system on 10 December 1799.
7) It was officially adopted on November 19, 1889.
8) The name "euro" was officially adopted on 16 December 1995.
9) It was officially adopted by the student body in December 1919.
10) The state flag of South Carolina was officially adopted in 1861.
11) This definition was officially adopted in the Union's platform.
12) The Committee then officially adopted the Constitution.
13) Eventually, the NFL officially adopted the term.
14) In 1825 the Cherokee Nation officially adopted the writing system.
15) The IDF officially adopted the tank in December 1978.
example sentences with officially adopt16) Fin flashes were officially adopted in June 1940.
17) The name Pluto was officially adopted on May 1, 1930.
18) The Uzi was officially adopted in 1951.
19) Several NFPA standards have been officially adopted .
20) Varsity Scouting was officially adopted by the BSA in 1984.
21) Officially adopted 21 May 1895, with a 4 in barrel.
22) The Cabinet will officially adopt the draft budget on Tuesday .
23) It has been officially adopted by the Ministry of Education.
24) She and Tony officially adopt Lucas in March 1993.
25) In 1920 the Army officially adopted heraldic coats of arms for units.
26) There have been several petitions in recent years to officially adopt one.
27) This was officially adopted in 1977.
28) Gahan officially adopted Jimmy on March 24, 2010.
How to use officially adopt in a sentence29) The Board of Directors should vote to officially adopt the mission statement.
30) Bradley reveals that Syd has asked him to officially adopt Noah.
31) Flight tests proved the idea, but it was not officially adopted .
32) The flag of Saskatchewan was officially adopted on September 22, 1969.
33) He officially adopted the title of Duke of Austria in 1487.
34) Within a few years of its establishment, Malacca officially adopted Islam.
35) Officially adopted as the Academy ratio in 1932 by AMPAS.
36) Opinions are varied on whether the M60E1 was officially adopted or not.
37) In 528, Baekje officially adopted Buddhism as its state religion.
38) It officially adopted the "Pacific-8" name for the 1968 season.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of officially adopt
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of officially adopt with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with officially adopt
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word officially adopt in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with officially adopt.
20 examples of simple sentences of officially adopt. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of officially adopt
Compound Sentences with officially adopt
Complex Sentences with officially adopt
Compound-Complex Sentences with officially adopt