official apology in a sentence
1) Cameron did not deliver an official apology .
2) The PRC government delivered an official apology .
3) Japan did not make an official apology .
official apology example sentences4) I don't remember ever hearing an official apology .
5) Doyle offered an apology, but no official apology was given.
6) On March 27 the Japanese parliament issued an official apology .
7) After their initial argument, Parliament offered her an official apology .
8) The government also gave official apologies .
9) A week later, Yash Raj Films made an official apology .
10) But no official apology has followed the deaths, pending a closed investigation.
11) So they refused to leave town without first being given an official apology .
12) Iranian leaders have been asking for an official apology ever since the coup .
13) The page can be closed forever by an official unreserved apology .
14) The Chinese national federation issued an official apology to Brazil the following day.
15) The Swiss army later informed Liechtenstein of the incursion and offered official apologies .
example sentences with official apology16) Gee released an official apology and called his words a poor attempt at humor.
17) The row refused to subside even after the official apology for the mishandling.
18) The US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton issued an official apology to Guatemala.
19) It became the fourth foreign country to demand an official apology from Japan to Korea.
20) Rudd made an official apology to the "Stolen Generation" with bi-partisan support.
21) On 10 November 2004, the government of Republika Srpska issued an official apology .
22) Khrushchev demanded an official apology at the 1960 Paris Summit from Eisenhower, who refused.
23) He later apologized for his comments, and offered an official apology to the unidentified woman.
24) Indonesians call for an official apology from Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott after spying allegations.
25) Fnatic has made an official apology to both NiP and the community so the matter is closed .
26) The TRCK recommended that the government retry the case and make an official apology to the victims.
27) In 1993, James Cameron received an official apology and a full pardon from the state of Indiana.
28) Under protests from viewers, the production team posted an official apology on the "Happy Sunday" website.
How to use official apology in a sentence29) In March 27, 2007, the government of Japan offered an official apology to the 200,000 comfort women.
30) No official apology was released yet by Căile Ferate Române for their role in the Holocaust in Romania.
31) However, Yaalon later issued an official apology in a written statement sent to media from the Defense Ministry.
32) The story of the massacre was heard around the world and the U.S. government made an official apology to China.
33) The DAB Central committee declined any further action against Ma following their meeting, and there was no official apology .
34) Despite public anticipation the Bonus Disc was not released in PAL territories, prompting Nintendo to issue an official apology .
35) The incident provoked a diplomatic protest from the United Kingdom and resulted in an official apology by the Japanese government.
36) For discriminating against Chinese immigrants in past periods, an official government apology and compensations were announced on 22 June 2006.
37) On November 2, 33 female political prisoners wrote to the warden protesting the attack and calling for an official apology .
38) In 2006 , he told reporters he would "take responsibility" for it, but never made an official apology .
39) Rather than ignore the comments, Nintendo came out with an official apology , issued by press release, no less.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of official apology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of official apology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with official apology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word official apology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with official apology.
20 examples of simple sentences of official apology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of official apology
Compound Sentences with official apology
Complex Sentences with official apology
Compound-Complex Sentences with official apology