odd appearance in a sentence
1) He looked at her odd appearance and then frowned.
2) They may have odd appearances , depending on their parentage.
3) Lineker's career at Leicester started slowly and was mostly kept to odd appearances .
odd appearance example sentences4) What follows is a breakdown of the Squad's various odd appearances over the years.
5) Morrissey reluctantly made the odd appearance (although he would later disassociate himself from the organisation).
6) Despite the album's peculiar sound, odd appearance , and often disturbing themes, it sold very well.
7) Upon his return, he was backup to experienced Ivan Ranđelović and as such limited to the odd appearance .
8) In 1868, Pulitzer was admitted to the bar, but his broken English and odd appearance kept clients away.
9) The whole thing had the odd appearance of a brick-built Mississippi steamboat beached and panting to get back to the lake.
10) Along the long ocean passage, Raizel and her father become ill, and when they arrive in the US, Benjamin's poor health and odd appearance get them sent away.
11) If I had been observant or caring enough, I might have noticed another pattern, the odd appearance of J only happened when the sender sent the message from Outlook.
12) In this form the converted wagons had a rather odd appearance , as though someone had dropped the "CJ"-type wagon body into the hopper unit of the "J" wagons.
13) In the manga series One Piece, the character Chopper (a reindeer who possesses human qualities) is frequently mistaken for a tanuki due to his odd appearance .
14) These features, together with a non-prototypical blue livery gave the loco a somewhat odd appearance when compared with her shed-mates, and the look was not widely liked.
15) Mark Wolfson: Mark is known for his odd appearance , such as his large hands, feet, ears, and the stubby hairs growing on his chin.
example sentences with odd appearance16) In fact, her family, referring to him as "Shakespeare" because of his odd appearance , found him "eccentric" and "affected".
17) The aqueduct has been finished but the canal has yet to reach it, giving it an odd appearance , known to some local residents as 'The Climbing Lemming Bridge'.
18) Not to be outdone, Crawford has a new MTV show in the pipeline, plays co-host to the channel's seasonal specials, and recently started the odd appearance on MTV Europe.
19) Elsewhere Jack Whitehall was the star in the Reasonably Priced Car, an odd appearance in this slot given his inability to actually drive.
20) What baffles me about the guy is his use of turgid prose, yet when he makes the odd appearance on camera, he borders on the inarticulate.
21) He made the odd appearance on stage at the Buxton and Edinburgh fringe festivals , for the theatre group Three's Company, in plays written by his friend Tom Crawshaw.
22) Wing is not foreign to Dagg , who played in the position during the opening rounds last season, as well as the odd appearance for the All Blacks.
23) Galileo was the first to observe it with a telescope in 1610; he noted its odd appearance but was confused by it.
24) As yet not officially launched in the UK it is beginning to make the odd appearance through various channels and is a remarkable product.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of odd appearance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of odd appearance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with odd appearance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word odd appearance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with odd appearance.
20 examples of simple sentences of odd appearance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of odd appearance
Compound Sentences with odd appearance
Complex Sentences with odd appearance
Compound-Complex Sentences with odd appearance