narrow alleyway in a sentence
1) The narrow alleyways and ancient buildings were charming.
2) Spend the evening exploring the ancient narrow alleyways of Varanasi.
3) The old City resembles a vaulted maze with narrow alleyways and winding streets.
narrow alleyway example sentences
narrow alleyway example sentences4) Some neighborhood contains narrow alleyways bordered with brick houses similar to European medieval cities.
5) Sandbank is a maze of small clapboard shacks and narrow alleyways .
6) The narrowest , poorest alleyways glow with flames, lighting up the hillside paths.
7) As we walked through the quiet narrow alleyways I filmed what is now gone forever.
8) ENTRANCE The property is accessed via Nelsons Steps, a narrow alleyway off South Town.
9) Public access to the Wall was through the Moroccan Quarter, a labyrinth of narrow alleyways .
10) The gunman looked around him wildly and the crowd parted as he darted up a narrow alleyway .
11) A beggar lad showed us the house in a dank, narrow alleyway where Mistress Hopkins lived.
12) Inside, narrow serpentine alleyways lead into and around magnificent old haveli s, museums, markets and cafés.
13) They are especially useful on the crowded urban roads and narrow alleyways , which other vehicles cannot reach.
14) Wizards, fairies, pixies and gnomes in a parallel world of narrow alleyways , caverns and ravines.
15) Beyond them other streets with narrow rear alleyways and outside lavatories stretched all the way to the main road.
example sentences with narrow alleyway16) This is the older part of the city, featuring walled houses with inner courtyards, separated by narrow alleyways .
17) Narrow alleyways like Shipi Long snake among stone streets that often run parallel to nine waterways that weave through Xitang.
18) Farmers and merchants set up their stalls and booths throughout the narrow alleyways and cobbled streets in this ancient city.
19) They scrambled from the police car and headed down a narrow alleyway , their hands resting lightly on their sheathed batons.
20) It is characterized by a medieval street layout with narrow alleyways , cul-de-sacs and small houses, creating a village-like atmosphere.
21) Whitewashed houses with wooden balconies and topped with red tile roofs are decked with flowers at every turn of the narrow alleyways .
22) We played again with marbles, skipped and played hide and go seek in the narrow alleyways between the rows of houses.
23) The streets are varied, some being narrow alleyways and others, such as "Bahariye Caddesi", being pedestrian zones.
24) He passed along several narrow alleyways , the tight, over-crowded vicoli that led towards Via Crispi where his pensione was situated.
25) As Tom made his way to the door he noticed a particularly evil-looking group lurking at the entrance of a narrow alleyway .
26) Dotted with elegant town houses and narrow alleyways , some of which date from the Middle Ages, the town is dominated by the imposing castle of the Dukes of Savoy.
27) Along the narrow cobblestone alleyways are taverns and street markets, interspersed with close-packed houses still occupied by stevedores, fishmongers and sailors.
28) At last, Corbett found the narrow alleyway and pushed his horse through the crowd to the battered ale-stake above the dingy house.
How to use narrow alleyway in a sentence29) In the evening, visit the camel fair grounds, or take long walks along the narrow twisting alleyways of this ancient desert town.
30) The throng parted and we left them, turned more corners into more unlighted narrow alleyways , one of which was too difficult to permit us to ride.
31) Whilst catering primarily for holidaymakers, if you venture through the little narrow alleyways on the way up to the castle you get to sample real Greek life.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of narrow alleyway
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of narrow alleyway with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with narrow alleyway
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word narrow alleyway in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with narrow alleyway.
20 examples of simple sentences of narrow alleyway. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of narrow alleyway
Compound Sentences with narrow alleyway
Complex Sentences with narrow alleyway
Compound-Complex Sentences with narrow alleyway