mutually assure in a sentence
1) Did people forget about mutually assured destruction already?
2) I sometimes miss the sanity of mutually assured destruction.
3) Now people talk about mutually assured economic destruction.
4) They aren't deterred by mutually assured destruction.
mutually assure example sentences5) To me carbon equity is the logic of mutually assured destruction.
6) On the contrary, what we have is mutually assured distraction .
7) We had an acronym, "MAD," mutually assured destruction.
8) No one won, we just wound up with mutually assured destruction.
9) mutually assured destruction this is not .
10) The second was that the mutually assured destruction policy provided a stable alternative for survivability.
11) The concept of mutually assured destruction was also the focus of numerous movies and films.
12) This system is a cult of death by mutually assured destruction of the entire planet.
13) So, the policies of both governments were appropriately named MAD -- mutually assured destruction.
14) mutually assured destruction, or the balance of terror, rested on two assumptions.
example sentences with assure15) The threat of mutually assured destruction – military or economic – has kept the peace in many places.
16) Now, MRAs have wised up and are using similar tactics, creating a mutually assured destruction.
17) The original state of race relations in America is one of shared struggle, not mutually assured destruction.
18) The prospect of mutually assured destruction may not deter an enemy who expects to die in the confrontation.
19) Question: Does the principle of mutually assured destruction work in the context of Pakistan and India?
20) In 1972, global security was underpinned by the grim logic of mutually assured destruction (MAD).
21) Since neither country would budge, the only way to avoid mutually assured destruction (MAD) was compromise.
22) Lucas will need to be methodical and ready to adapt, as any misstep could lead to mutually assured destruction!
23) John von Neumann is credited with the equilibrium strategy of mutually assured destruction, providing the deliberately humorous acronym, MAD.
24) One of the most well-known (and most controversial) philosophies of nuclear diplomacy is mutually assured destruction (MAD).
25) He always believed that the best defense strategy for the U.S. was a parity of mutually assured destruction with the Soviet Union.
26) Fortunately, in contrast in dealing with Iran, the mutually assured destruction (MAD) doctrine still works with North Korea.
27) I am very glad to hear your hopes for the prospects in economic areas, business areas and future strategies in the context of what you mentioned about mutually assured destruction in the economy.
28) The Jan. 9 dispatch, describes Israel as "not prepared to accept the same doctrine of mutually assured destruction that kept the peace during the Cold War.
29) But they are all mutually assuring of each other that they're doing the right thing, trying to create progress in Mexico in the name of the common good.
30) Among the respective parties, however, reporters and lawyers mutually assure the adoration of their peers, what we might call MAA - mutually assured Adoration.
31) This is, as he says, a form of economic mutually assured destruction, where the disengagement of one partner from bilateral agreements can be enough to tear the whole thing apart.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mutually assure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mutually assure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mutually assure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mutually assure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mutually assure.
20 examples of simple sentences of mutually assure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mutually assure
Compound Sentences with mutually assure
Complex Sentences with mutually assure
Compound-Complex Sentences with mutually assure