most asteroid in a sentence
1) most asteroids are made of rocks, but some are metal.
2) Scientists believe that most asteroids enter Earth's atmosphere at 45 degrees.
3) The orbits of most asteroids lie in the so-called asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
4) most belt asteroids imaged to date have come from brief flyby opportunities by probes headed for other targets.
most asteroid example sentences5) most asteroids are dark red, a result of "space weathering" - prolonged exposure to cosmic rays and solar radiation.
6) most asteroids orbit the Sun in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter . A few asteroids approach the Sun more closely.
7) most asteroids within the asteroid belt have orbital eccentricities of less than 0.4, and an inclination of less than 30°.
8) Due to their small size and their large distance from Earth it is difficult to telescopically analyse the rotation of most asteroids.
9) The asteroid belt is sparsely populated and most asteroids are very small, so that an observer situated on one asteroid would be unlikely to be able to see another without the aid of a telescope.
10) The diameter of most near-Earth asteroids that have not been studied by radar or infrared can generally only be estimated within about a factor of 2 based on the asteroid brightness.
11) The orbits of the Earth and most asteroids are very distant from each other in terms of delta-v and the asteroidal bodies have enormous momentum.
12) As iridium remains abundant in most asteroids and comets, the Alvarez team suggested that an asteroid struck the Earth at the time of the K–Pg boundary.
13) These images revealed the irregular, potato-like shapes of most asteroids, as did later images from the Voyager probes of the small moons of the gas giants.
14) This suggests that most asteroids with a diameter over 100 meters are rubble piles formed through accumulation of debris after collisions between asteroids.
example sentences with asteroid15) A further distinction is that comets typically have more eccentric orbits than most asteroids; most "asteroids" with notably eccentric orbits are probably dormant or extinct comets.
16) While most asteroids are composed primarily of rock and metal, most Kuiper belt objects are composed largely of frozen volatiles (termed "ices"), such as methane, ammonia and water.
17) However, internal friction has caused them to dampen into simple rotation in relatively brief amounts of time; thus, most asteroids are observed to have simple rotations.
18) most asteroids in the Solar System are to be found in the asteroid Belt (or Main Belt) which is in an elliptical orbit
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of most asteroid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of most asteroid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with most asteroid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word most asteroid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with most asteroid.
20 examples of simple sentences of most asteroid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of most asteroid
Compound Sentences with most asteroid
Complex Sentences with most asteroid
Compound-Complex Sentences with most asteroid