military affairs in a sentence
1) Everything pertaining to military affairs was novel.
2) Geographic "distance" is a key factor in military affairs .
3) In July he became minister of military affairs .
military affairs example sentences4) He was fascinated by history, particularly military affairs and leaders.
5) They often chatted about other things apart from military affairs .
6) In military affairs the right is the position of honor.
7) The history of military affairs is a history of the offensive.
8) He spent too much time on military affairs versus his civil responsibilities.
9) Military affairs were summed up by the slogan "strategic thinking".
10) Meantime, however, certain small military affairs had been taking place.
11) Sun Tzu holds the ruler should not interfere in military affairs .
12) Afterwards, the US government protested via foreign affairs and military affairs .
13) Military affairs were of absorbing interest to Harry Letson.
14) For his part, Belisarius retired from military affairs .
15) But there was no "consilium" specifically dedicated to military affairs .
example sentences with military affairs16) Andranik distanced himself from active political and military affairs for several years.
17) To this was added an assignment on the military affairs panel.
18) Hispania also shaped Roman military affairs more subtely.
19) Accompanied dispatches to London as expert on US military affairs .
20) Jiang Wei, however, was the supreme authority in military affairs .
21) Women could take part in social, political, and military affairs .
22) In military affairs , lessons are learned from victories, not from losses.
23) In Congress Banks sat on the Committee of military affairs .
24) Military affairs saw an increase in the use of infantry with specialised roles.
25) These men were regular regional commanders who held responsibilities for military affairs within their frontiers.
26) The movement passed, clearly depriving Braun of the right to direct military affairs .
27) Military affairs XXXIII(Oct 1969): 312-336.
28) Manhattan, Kansas: military affairs - Aerospace Historian, 1985.
How to use military affairs in a sentence29) That formative influence provided a crucial frame of reference during the discussion of military affairs .
30) The two countries agreed to cooperate in political, economic, and military affairs .
31) Florida Department of military affairs , Special Archives Publication Number 5.
32) The Defence and military Committee was to be in charge of military affairs .
33) Liu Biao had a scholar-gentry background and was not proficient in military affairs .
34) There was a general decline of interest in military affairs after the Civil War.
35) The navy and army ministries were merged to create the Ministry of military affairs .
36) On retiring from it he continued to take an active part in military affairs .
37) A flashback reveals his disenchantment with military affairs and why he wanted a demotion.
38) He was at once made House Chairman of the Committee on military affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of military affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of military affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with military affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word military affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with military affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of military affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of military affairs
Compound Sentences with military affairs
Complex Sentences with military affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with military affairs