medicine astronomy in a sentence
1) Historians also note advances in medicine, astronomy, mathematics, and cartography.
2) A special form of video cameras is used in the domains of industry, medicine, astronomy, microscopy and science.
3) In addition to studying Buddhist scriptures, monasteries provided teachings on language, poetry, medicine, astronomy and calendric calculation.
4) The blossoming of Persian literature, philosophy, medicine, astronomy, mathematics and art became major elements of Muslim civilization.
medicine astronomy example sentences5) Many of the merchants also devoted themselves to study, taking up medicine, astronomy, philosophy, and the classics.
6) Some madrasas further extended their curriculum to history, politics, ethics, music, metaphysics, medicine, astronomy and chemistry.
7) His knowledge of medicine, astronomy, and the sciences was greatly appreciated by the Vietnamese, even respected by the Mandarins.
8) The approximately 600 Gordon books dating from the sixteenth century include literary works and titles pertaining to religion, philosophy, medicine, astronomy, travel and architecture.
9) He also possessed the knowledge of old medicine, astronomy, natural sciences, and even those branches of science known as secret, which should, of course, not be mistaken with magic and wizardry.
10) Even though the Ottoman empire was transforming itself, the Hippocratic school of medicine, Ptolemaic astronomy and geography, and other branches of medieval studies were actively performed.
11) A miner should have knowledge of philosophy, medicine, astronomy, surveying, arithmetic, architecture, drawing and law, though few are masters of the whole craft and most are specialists.
12) In the domains of industry, medicine, astronomy, microscopy and science FireWire cameras are often used not for aesthetic, but rather for analytical purposes.
13) Shapur also wanted to add other writings to the Avesta, the holy book of Zoroastrianism, which included non-religious writings from Europe and India, about medicine, astronomy, philosophy and more.
14) As a result, Europe progressed materially, they advanced their knowledge in science, mathematics, medicine, astronomy, navigation and trade.
example sentences with astronomy15) He was an expert in the sciences of the day, including medicine, astronomy, jurisprudence, Qur'an and hadith, at a time when the Christian World was living in ignorance and darkness.
16) Jābir also made important contributions to medicine, astronomy/astrology, and other sciences.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of medicine astronomy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of medicine astronomy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with medicine astronomy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word medicine astronomy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with medicine astronomy.
20 examples of simple sentences of medicine astronomy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of medicine astronomy
Compound Sentences with medicine astronomy
Complex Sentences with medicine astronomy
Compound-Complex Sentences with medicine astronomy