medical advance in a sentence
1) Demand is created by medical advance itself.
2) The possibility of medical advance using rainforest species.
3) Some families use modern medical advances in family planning.
medical advance example sentences4) Other medical advances were often the subject of rather more hesitation.
5) Thanks to medical advances , bodies heal.
6) Several medical advances were made in the Yuan period.
7) Medical advances also were important, especially medicines for tropical diseases.
8) Yes , medical advances will reduce death rates from various diseases.
9) Today, medical advances have improved their chances of survival.
10) However people's understanding hasn't kept pace with medical advances .
11) There are historical precedents for medical advances coming from outside the profession.
12) Medical advances were so primitive in Billy's time.
13) Faster medical advances would lessen pain and grief while yielding enormous productivity benefits.
14) Does the doctor seem to know about the latest medical advances ?
15) Every medical advance and all future cures will flow from animal research.
example sentences with medical advance16) The vast majority of medical advances have come from the US .
17) A number of culinary and medical advances have been developed in Oldham.
18) Medical advances have made it possible to "postpone death" for years.
19) Also, the numbers of true orphans diminished significantly as medical advances were made.
20) Indeed Hindu medical advances were soon adopted in the Arab and Western worlds.
21) Legislation has been put off despite warnings that existing law lags medical advances by decades .
22) Leonardo da Vinci also had a large impact on medical advances during the Renaissance.
23) The greatest single medical advance of the 20th century was the introduction of antibiotics.
24) As often happens with medical advances , the scientists stumbled across the vaccine by chance.
25) Safety First medical advances in blood donor screening and testing have dramatically improved blood safety.
26) It is important to Dr. Beisswenger that she stays current with veterinary medical advances .
27) Communications and information technology, transportation technology, and medical advances had radically altered daily lives.
28) Due to modern medical advances , all Scots have the expectation of a longer life.
How to use medical advance in a sentence29) SLE can be fatal , although with recent medical advances , fatalities are becoming increasingly rare.
30) Medical advances and a better standard of living than prior generations equal fitter, healthier seniors.
31) Each new medical advance forces a reexamination and possible change of the existing ad hoc criteria.
32) Chien said such medical advances are the result of the growing synergism between engineering and medicine.
33) Some causes of intellectual disability are decreasing, as medical advances , such as vaccination, increase.
34) We all know someone who is alive today because of the remarkable medical advances of recent years.
35) Clearly, victims of spinal cord injury benefit from recent medical advances in treatment, particularly rehabilitative treatment.
36) For many Americans, modern medical advances have made death seem more like an option than an obligation.
37) Medical advances in recent years have made male and female sterilisation simpler and more acceptable to many people.
38) We have depended on this outlook to bring us nearly all of our technological and medical advances .
39) They lauded drinking water fluoridation as one of the most important medical advances of the past 50 years.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of medical advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of medical advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with medical advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word medical advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with medical advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of medical advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of medical advance
Compound Sentences with medical advance
Complex Sentences with medical advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with medical advance