massive aerial in a sentence
1) Another massive aerial effort was undertaken to keep the beleaguered Marines supplied.
2) Sarrail ordered a massive aerial bombardment of the city.
3) Wolfram Aichele survived a massive aerial bombardment in June 1944.
massive aerial example sentences4) The operation was preceded by a massive aerial bombardment by over 1,500 allied bombers.
5) Eritreans were subjected to the most massive aerial bombardments experienced until that time.
6) The commanders reside within a massive aerial fortress known as the "mobile command center".
7) Only a determined combined-arms response, overwhelming force, or massive aerial attack can destroy a well-balanced Soviet force.
8) On July 16, 1943 a massive aerial bombardment destroyed much of the historic city centre and killed scores of people.
9) The Chain Home RDF initially operated with transmitted pulses at a frequency of 6MHz and required massive aerial towers, and equipment weighing several tons.
10) Hundreds of people, mainly civilians, have been killed in a massive aerial offensive against rebel-controlled areas of Aleppo that was launched in mid-December.
11) In the ARVN Lam Son operation into Laos, ARVN troops were inserted by helicopter, covered by US airmobile, road advance operations and massive aerial firepower.
12) As in the First Army's sector, Operation Queen began with a massive aerial bombardment against German towns and positions on 16 November.
13) They raid the White Martian Therns carrying off girls as slaves, and have a massive aerial navy, which John Carter defeats.
14) June 20 - In North Africa, Axis forces begin the final phase of the Battle of Gazala with a massive aerial bombardment of Tobruk by between 296 and 306 aircraft.
15) Returning from the attack, a floatplane from "Hiei"s sister ship "Haruna" spotted the aircraft carrier HMS "Hermes", which was quickly sunk by massive aerial attack.
example sentences with massive aerial16) During the battle, a massive aerial bombardment campaign (Operation "Niagara") was launched by the U.S. Air Force to support the Marine base.
17) Thereafter, a massive aerial supply campaign of food, water and other goods was initiated by the United States, Britain, France and other countries.
18) Aleppo's rebel areas have been under a massive aerial offensive since mid-December that has killed hundreds of people - mainly civilians - and forced thousands to flee.
19) The deadly raid comes amid a massive aerial offensive targeting opposition-held areas across Aleppo city and province that began in December 15, Naharnet reported.
20) In addition to striking down high-value targets , officials said, the massive aerial bombing was designed to weaken Iraqi support for Saddam Hussein.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of massive aerial
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of massive aerial with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with massive aerial
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word massive aerial in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with massive aerial.
20 examples of simple sentences of massive aerial. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of massive aerial
Compound Sentences with massive aerial
Complex Sentences with massive aerial
Compound-Complex Sentences with massive aerial