marrying age in a sentence
1) The Guild keeps boys and girls segregated until they reach marrying age .
2) Where pure friendship underlined the bondage, dowry was not sometimes involved until the two betrotheds reach marrying ages .
3) At night the Zocalo turned into a community gathering center with mothers or chaperones escorting daughters of marrying age .
marrying age example sentences4) The marriage laws also enforced an age restriction on marital union in an effort to encourage a later marrying age .
5) Men found her formidable and she advanced into her twenties, long past the usual marrying age , without Nuri having received a suitable offer.
6) Video, Saksi: CBCP urges Congress to raise marrying age to 21 (26 January 2008)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of marrying age
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of marrying age with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with marrying age
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word marrying age in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with marrying age.
20 examples of simple sentences of marrying age. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of marrying age
Compound Sentences with marrying age
Complex Sentences with marrying age
Compound-Complex Sentences with marrying age