major advance in a sentence
1) Some innovative drugs include major advances with great benefits.
2) There were few major advances in weapons.
3) Echo cancellation was the next major advance in modem design.
major advance example sentences4) It represented a major advance in display technology.
5) It represents a major advance in global public health.
6) This was a major advance in workshop technology.
7) The vaccine represents a major advance in cancer prevention.
8) The major advance of Neolithic 1 was true farming.
9) Localised fighting continued but no more major advances were attempted.
10) XIV was a major advance over the Mk.
11) Major advances were made by Europeans for the next century.
12) The ME F represented a major advance in camera technology.
13) Represents a major advance over previous publications.
14) It represents a major advance in imaging technology and improved patient care.
15) This book represents a major advance in the internalist campaign.
example sentences with major advance16) Reporters Without Borders described the decisions as a " major advance ".
17) The mission has led to major advances in physical oceanography and climate studies.
18) It is believed that biomedical nanotechnology will soon produce major advances in health care.
19) That may not sound very imposing, but it represented a major advance .
20) The studies promise major advances in our understanding of these key virulence mechanisms.
21) This is not the first major advance using stem cells to regenerate retinas.
22) Being able to overcome these problems would provide major advances in breast cancer treatment.
23) MS-DOS 6 will be essentially a holding operation, with no major advances .
24) Ein sees major advances on the horizon that could replace a weekly allergy shot.
25) The 1930s saw major advances in pinball design with the introduction of electrification.
26) Its design indicates a major advance over Intel, and two year earlier.
27) Major advances in carbonate sedimentology have been made since the time of Eaton.
28) It has contributed major advances in the knowledge of these materials and their behavior.
How to use major advance in a sentence29) Major advances in both surgery and anaesthesia have lowered the death rate from operations.
30) Despite major advances in neuroscience, Bruch's theories tend to dominate popular thinking.
31) Major advances in formal science have often led to major advances in the empirical sciences.
32) Major advances in formal science have often led to major advances in the empirical sciences.
33) The duality represents a major advance in our understanding of string theory and quantum gravity.
34) This is a major advance beyond the much weaker observability required by the LMRDA.
35) However, it was to be 50 years before the Anglo-Saxons began further major advances .
36) Their result of , published in 1940, was a major advance over earlier work.
37) Among them, Baird was a prominent pioneer and made major advances in the field.
38) The first major advance came in 1861 with J. Clerk Maxwell's additive colour theory.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of major advance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of major advance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with major advance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word major advance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with major advance.
20 examples of simple sentences of major advance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of major advance
Compound Sentences with major advance
Complex Sentences with major advance
Compound-Complex Sentences with major advance