ambidextrous in a sentence
1) The maximum width is measured across the ambidextrous thumb safety levers.
2) This is an ambidextrous mouse built specifically for gamers.
3) What does the word ambidextrous mean? 3.
ambidextrous example sentences4) You are to some extent ambidextrous yourself.
5) We say such a person is ambidextrous .
6) Ambidextrous means able to use both hands. 3.
7) He is ambidextrous , a skill he taught himself.
8) In other words, become an ambidextrous movement.
9) He is ambidextrous , but naturally left-handed.
10) Chelsie Homer is also a famous female ice hockey ambidextrous player.
11) The double column type box magazine is released by an ambidextrous magazine release.
12) Katelyn Johnson is a famous ambidextrous women's golf player.
13) Elton Chamberlain and Larry Corcoran were also notable ambidextrous pitchers.
14) Left-handed as well as ambidextrous scissors are nowadays available.
15) The lower receiver is of the newer, ambidextrous , plastic type.
example sentences with ambidextrous16) Wallis wrote in 2007 that McCarty was ambidextrous .
17) As if ambidextrous safeties aren't enough to worry about.
18) The selector lever, magazine release, and charging handle latch are ambidextrous .
19) Kevin is a villain in Olaf's theater troupe who is ambidextrous .
20) This is the backside of a 1911A1 without an ambidextrous safety.
21) The character 'Bully' was ambidextrous .
22) The body is ambidextrous and mirrors the thumb-activated buttons on both sides .
23) Fleetwood-Smith was ambidextrous and could bowl with either arm during his youth.
24) The last great ambidextrous polyphonist was Lassus.
25) Another addition is an ambidextrous selector lever for easier use with left-handed shooters.
26) The more amazing aspect of her switch is that Murphy isn't ambidextrous .
27) Ambidextrous fielders can make one handed catches or throws with either hand.
28) It had to be fully ambidextrous .
How to use ambidextrous in a sentence29) The "Glock 17MB" is a version with ambidextrous magazine catch.
30) Seems that the ambidextrous Marciulionis didn't bother using a backhand.
31) Ménez has been described as an ambidextrous technically skilled playmaker with undeniable pace.
32) Frequently associated leadership styles include transformational leadership, transactional leadership, and ambidextrous leadership.
33) Most pump actions have ambidextrous controls and loading but eject on the right.
34) This is the back side of a 1911A1 with an ambidextrous safety.
35) Perfect examples of players who are ambidextrous include Luke Jensen and Maria Sharapova.
36) A few children, like my son, may be wholly or partially ambidextrous .
37) FN Herstal has described it as the "first fully ambidextrous individual automatic weapon.
38) Thus, " ambidextrous " is literally "both right" or "both favorable".
39) Ambidextrous Pitcher-8.01(f).
40) Right-handers may become ambidextrous due to an injury of their right hand or arm.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambidextrous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambidextrous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambidextrous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambidextrous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambidextrous.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambidextrous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambidextrous
Compound Sentences with ambidextrous
Complex Sentences with ambidextrous
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambidextrous