living artist in a sentence
1) The club exhibited regularly works of living artists .
2) Current export regulations do not apply to living artists .
3) Selena continues to outsell many living artists .
living artist example sentences4) Vestapol rapidly expanded to include concert footage from living artists too.
5) Catalogues solely devoted to living artists are not eligible.
6) Hirst is reputed to be the richest living artist to date.
7) Open to all living artists . $4,000 in awards.
8) The Art Bank will only purchase work from living artists .
9) Do you have a favourite historical artist and a favourite living artist ?
10) Tanner remains a great treasure and quite possibly our city 's greatest living artist .
11) Living artists would keep adding to it by making contributions from their works.
12) He is the only living artist to ever be shown at the Smithsonian.
13) Forgers usually copy works by deceased artists, but a small number imitate living artists .
14) From 1970-1977 Czeslaw Znamierowski was the eldest living artist of Vilnius city.
15) It is said to be the largest amount raised by any living artist to date.
example sentences with living artist16) Additional Information: The Yosemite Renaissance XXX competition is open to all living artists .
17) In addition a number of works by the living artists represented by the company were sold.
18) But it will trade a living artist's work for another piece by the same artist.
19) A strong community of living artists , and many dealer galleries have premises in the historic precinct.
20) It is a contemporary exhibition of living artists and most of the work is for sale.
21) One of the town's principal living artists , Donna Demente, produces portraits and masks.
22) Many modelings have suggested that resale royalties could be actually harmful to living artists' economic positions.
23) Some established living artists work from models, but more work from photographs, or their imagination.
24) Angham is the first female artist to include a remake in her record for a living artist .
25) Cities and regions often identify strongly with their cultural history and the living artists that represent its continuation.
26) John Solomon Trophy (twice) - "Best Selling Images by a living artist .
27) By the end of his career, Moore was the world's most successful living artist at auction.
28) Already by the end of the period artists were complaining that buyers were more interested in dead than living artists .
How to use living artist in a sentence29) The oldest Jomon pottery was created over twelve thousand years ago but still informs the work of some living artists .
30) At this time the Old Masters were exhibited in the winter, and the living artists in the summer.
31) The biennial "Tasmanian living Artists' Week" is a ten-day state-wide festival for Tasmania's visual artists.
32) The inaugural exhibition featured the works of Gerhard Richter, regarded as one of Germany's most important living artists .
33) This would result in a lifelong friendship for Pearlman with one of the few living artists whose work he collected.
34) Here we have a living artist so surely, it seems, this can be settled once and for all.
35) Many of our most renowned living artists have distinguished themselves in pastel, enriching the art world with this beautiful medium.
36) As a rule, they do not buy art by living artists unless the artist has a track record at auction.
37) He was one of the best known living artists in England, as yet uneclipsed by Pasmore, Bacon or Freud.
38) The film focused almost entirely on the world's highest paid living artist producing his large-scale abstract squeegee works in his studio.
39) Yet Barlow dramatises the central sculptural tension between form and formlessness in a manner more exciting and dangerous than most living artists .
40) In 2007, he became the first living artist to create a permanent installation at the Louvre since Georges Braque in 1953.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of living artist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of living artist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with living artist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word living artist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with living artist.
20 examples of simple sentences of living artist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of living artist
Compound Sentences with living artist
Complex Sentences with living artist
Compound-Complex Sentences with living artist