little appetite in a sentence
1) He has little appetite for a reprise .
2) But I had little appetite for bread.
3) A new puppy entering a new home often exhibits little appetite .
little appetite example sentences4) Today's Chinese have little appetite for chaos.
5) Meanwhile, U.S. legislators have shown little appetite for a new round of stimulus spending.
6) Dry cough, tight, constricted throat, little appetite and now ache all over.
7) Investors are expected to have little appetite to roll over positions into October and November contracts .
8) Poll numbers here in the U.S. show very little appetite for intervention in Syria among most Americans .
9) We have a bit of dinner (I had very little appetite due to the malade).
10) First, Washington has little appetite for unilateral military operations, unless its direct interests are at stake.
11) But so far , all signals show that the House has little appetite to take on comprehensive reform.
12) North Americans, too, had little appetite for bluefin, usually discarding them after taking a picture.
13) His dark brown gaze kept fixing on her, though, which eventually ruined what little appetite she had left.
14) Reality: Investors with little risk appetite prefer the safety of government bonds or bank fixed deposits rather than stocks.
15) Because there is little appetite among Members of Congress , including coal state Democrats, for such a job-killing crusade.
example sentences with little appetite16) Debate followed whether the club should embrace professionalism but there was little appetite for turning their back on the amateur game.
17) The local construction sector has little appetite to comment on the council muscling into its domain , though it has raised eyebrows.
18) But unfortunately , there is little appetite in Beijing for blunting the edge of China's "reactively assertive" foreign policy.
19) Some 58,000 American soldiers had been killed in a war they were not winning, and there was little appetite to continue.
20) An influx of immigrants would boost the number of workers, but Japan has little appetite for migration on a European scale.
21) GREGORY: And yet so little appetite to-- to do that in the middle of this cat fight (cross talk).
22) After a long night of much study and little real sleep, he had to partake of breakfast with little appetite , really too tired to eat.
23) The plan called for a winter campaign to capture the city of Mirandola, but the Duke evidenced little appetite for battle in any weather, fair or foul.
24) If you're ill, recovering from surgery or have slight dementia, you may have little appetite and eating may be physically difficult.
25) In these cases, transition needs may change, and there may be little appetite for a celebratory "recognition" event to mark the projects end.
26) He has little appetite for conversation, but if he's asked about fighting his eyes sparkle and he embarks on long, precise paragraphs.
27) The evidence from schools, and in particular from the previous ballot, is that there is little appetite currently in the profession for such a strategy.
28) Just four years out, and in the wake of the troubled preparations for the Brazil tournament, there is little appetite to find a new host for the 2018 tournament.
How to use little appetite in a sentence29) As Belgium had suffered so much damage in World War I, there was little appetite within the country to involve itself in any potential European conflict.
30) To the British and French public, this was a conflict between professional fighting forces and there was little appetite for an all-out ideological war.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of little appetite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of little appetite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with little appetite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word little appetite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with little appetite.
20 examples of simple sentences of little appetite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of little appetite
Compound Sentences with little appetite
Complex Sentences with little appetite
Compound-Complex Sentences with little appetite