whet appetite in a sentence
1) It might whet the appetite to learn more.
2) This proposal has whetted peoples appetites are formal speakers erm Mr ?
3) But this festival certainly whet the appetite .
whet appetite example sentences4) Sometimes teasing a new product only whets consumer appetite .
5) Should whet appetite , be available one fourth of time.
6) So rich a morsel whetted the appetite for more.
7) It tastes very bitter, but reduces heat and whets the appetite .
8) A real storming performance against Cardiff then whetted the appetite for everybody.
9) Nothing whets the appetite quite like a day on the mountain.
10) Reporting such as this whetted the appetites of Dylan fans.
11) In the Coach House courtyard are brain teasers to whet the appetite .
12) The earlier sojourn in Spain had whetted Baer's appetite to return.
13) Glimpses of the West whetted appetites and fuelled discontent at home.
14) Yet his strong standout performance only whetted the appetite for the spectacle that followed .
15) It surely must have whetted the appetites of many potential tourists to the country.
example sentences with whet appetite16) It could also whet Ken Starr's appetite for a post-term perjury prosecution.
17) The relative ease with which Arakan was taken whetted Bodawpaya's appetite for war.
18) This spacious detached residence has plenty to whet the appetite ... including a 27 feet drawing room.
19) Any departure from it would be more likely to whet appetites than to satisfy them.
20) The 'bush kitchen' run by our chef, prepares menus to whet all appetites .
21) A worthy undertaking that whets the appetite for what might be in store with future instalments.
22) The ERM serves to focus the minds and to whet the appetites of the speculators.
23) To whet the appetites of enthusiasts , Chevy introduced the new car's engine on Thursday.
24) The trip is only short this time around but it whets the appetite well for future endeavors.
25) Well I hope I've whet the appetite because we can move onto the next undocumented nugget!
26) João had whetted the appetite of Brazilians, who now sought a full break from the monarchy.
27) The booty was beyond imagination and it whetted the Sultan's appetite to rob similar places of Hindu worship.
28) Most of the notorious grade anomalies have been ironed out and the colour photos should whet people's appetites .
How to use whet appetite in a sentence29) It was decided that the 1920 presidential campaign results would be just the thing to whet people's appetites .
30) Maserati knows how to whet the appetite of super car enthusiasts who have so much choice to choose from.
31) To whet the appetite - a selection of treasured places to visit, enjoy, and visit again and again.
32) Several examples should be sufficient to whet the reader's appetite for the feast that awaits in this excellent book.
33) We finally hung it up when we started getting ice in the guides and because our fishing appetites were whetted .
34) A fine end to the current BMS series, with a promised programme for next year that whets the appetite .
35) Visitors will want to buy the catalogue, but it will only whet the appetite to re-visit the exhibition itself.
36) There is just a hint of a story here enough to whet audiences' appetites but not enough to satiate them.
37) It gives but a flavour of what has gone before and what is to come but how the appetite was whetted .
38) Martin's potted history of each railway is certainly sufficiently detailed to whet the appetite enough to free buttocks from armchair Dralon.
39) The Emeritus Professor , whether taken out of context or not has suddenly whetted the appetites of the News boys and girls.
40) His appetite whetted by this auction, he was a natural target for Sotheby's when Irises came on to the market.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of whet appetite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of whet appetite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with whet appetite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word whet appetite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with whet appetite.
20 examples of simple sentences of whet appetite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of whet appetite
Compound Sentences with whet appetite
Complex Sentences with whet appetite
Compound-Complex Sentences with whet appetite