less attention in a sentence
1) It is worth mentioning that sanitation generally receives much less attention.
2) The relation between height and total mortality has received less attention.
3) Her subsequent books got progressively less attention from reviewers.
4) However, the latter case had attracted much less media attention.
less attention example sentences5) I wish I had paid less attention all along.
6) There is less shouting, less noise, less attention.
7) Lightning generally receives less attention than any other weather hazard.
8) We often *wish* we could get less attention.
9) This means that they pay more quickly and need less attention .
10) The crush receives less attention after Toby's return.
11) Ionesco's later work has generally received less attention.
12) However, you pay progressively less attention to him each night.
13) I've gained a bit of weight by paying less attention.
14) The heavier the traffic, the less attention paid to pedestrians.
example sentences with attention15) Later cases, however, paid less attention to these distinctions.
16) But doing it quickly usually means it gets a little less attention .
17) The period between 1014 and 1169 has received less attention.
18) Catholic priests paid less attention towards Lithuanian popular traditions than Lutheran ones.
19) They ended by paying less attention to decorum than before.
20) And RAW files OOC need less attention in post.
21) The more they argued the less attention they gave to Mom.
22) An alternative notion, called sparse coding, has received much less attention.
23) A three-headed lion would attract less attention on this ship.
24) Barringer's parents should want less attention for their son.
25) Maybe he wanted to go someplace with less media attention.
26) The videos received less media attention than earlier O'Keefe efforts.
27) Much less attention has been given to smooth-fronted waves of finite duration.
How to use attention in a sentence28) less sensational, Protecting Our Parents has received much less media attention.
29) Her record as a federal prosecutor of financial crime has received less attention .
30) Unfortunately Kepler receives even less attention.
31) Mao focused more on revolutionary practice and paid less attention to Marxist theory.
32) One other result, however, got less attention than perhaps was warranted.
33) The artillerymen in the Army of Tennessee have received less attention.
34) The education of fish biologists paid less attention to quantitative genetics and breeding plans.
35) In this period, SIS paid less attention to tactical SIGINT.
36) Part 2 received considerably less attention and holds a score of 60.00%.
37) But things taken for granted attract less attention than the striking and untypical.
38) Instead profits usually come during the intervening periods when the patients require less attention.
39) Until recently, the long-term outcomes after CABG have received less attention.
40) Adler paid less attention to the unconscious mind and more to goal-directed therapy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of less attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of less attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with less attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word less attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with less attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of less attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of less attention
Compound Sentences with less attention
Complex Sentences with less attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with less attention