late adolescence in a sentence
1) The amygdala does not stop developing until late adolescence .
2) It most often begins during late adolescence or early adulthood.
3) This illness typically develops in late adolescence or early adulthood.
late adolescence example sentences4) Emerging adulthood also encompasses late adolescence and early adulthood.
5) Panic disorder most often begins during late adolescence and early adulthood .
6) They usually don't happen until late adolescence .
7) What propels development from late adolescence to adulthood?
8) Psychological factors linked to self-reported depression symptoms in late adolescence .
9) Dinah's "canary cry" does not develop until late adolescence .
10) In late adolescence he chose the name Shen Chongwen.
11) Any genuinely orthodox unionist would have been a member since late adolescence !
12) It is often said that the brain doesn't fully mature until late adolescence .
13) Late adolescence and early adulthood are peak years for the onset of bipolar disorder.
14) The first onset of a major depression often occurs in mid to late adolescence .
15) By late adolescence , it is quite low (zero in some studies).
example sentences with late adolescence16) Late adolescence is considered to range from the age of 17 to about 23.
17) A dorsal fin is held erect by collagen, which normally hardens in late adolescence .
18) Perhaps further research into the prevalence of the personal fable in late adolescence is required.
19) The inter-relations of mother and father attachment, self-esteem and aggression during late adolescence .
20) How does the understanding of death change from young, to middle and late adolescence ?
21) Closeness with the father in late adolescence is "significantly related to suicidal ideation".
22) Most of these diseases can begin in late adolescence or even later, after college.
23) But over half of all violent youths begin their violent behavior in mid- to late adolescence .
24) Most of these tumors occur in three age groups – infancy, late adolescence and early adulthood.
25) In contrast, conservative management of osteonecrosis usually fails in patients in late adolescence and in adulthood.
26) The emotion identification skill that girls enter high school with may influence their friendship composition into late adolescence .
27) Attachment in late adolescence : Working models, affect regulation, and representation of self and others.
28) They found that emotion identification skill in early adolescence was predictive of friendships for females in late adolescence .
How to use late adolescence in a sentence29) The difference in psychomotor, psychosocial and cognitive development is significant prior to late adolescences and early adulthood.
30) Attachment and perceived social support in late adolescence : The interaction of working models of self and others.
31) It most frequently develops in late adolescence or early adulthood, but may begin during childhood as well.
32) Friendships become easier for young women in later adolescence as they develop a clearer sense of self identity.
33) In late adolescence and young adulthood, planning skills were in turn related to social functioning and parenting behaviour.
34) The frequency of suicidal behavior would escalate steeply from the childhood through to late adolescence and into the adulthood.
35) The symptoms of binge eating disorder usually begin in late adolescence or early adulthood, often after a major diet.
36) Screening for the presence of wisdom teeth often begins in late adolescence when a partially developed tooth may become impacted.
37) The frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex continues to develop until late adolescence , depending on the complexity of the task.
38) Some might argue the IL movement is in late adolescence or young adulthood, depending on the issue at hand.
39) In contrast, young siblings report a peak in conflict and rivalry around young adolescence and a drop in late adolescence .
40) Taran is a young man in late adolescence , who lives with the enchanter Dallben and the aged warrior Coll.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of late adolescence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of late adolescence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with late adolescence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word late adolescence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with late adolescence.
20 examples of simple sentences of late adolescence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of late adolescence
Compound Sentences with late adolescence
Complex Sentences with late adolescence
Compound-Complex Sentences with late adolescence