largely agricultural in a sentence
1) It is largely agricultural land, producing mostly rice.
2) During this time, Parma Township remained largely agricultural .
3) In the 13th century, Poulton's economy was largely agricultural .
largely agricultural example sentences4) Today, Cambodia remains a largely agricultural economy and industrial development is slow.
5) Indian economy had been largely agricultural before and during the rule of the British.
6) Since the 1950s, several business parks have transformed the formerly largely agricultural area.
7) Now the area is largely agricultural with many residents commuting to nearby cities for employment.
8) Another potential factor was that the economy was largely agricultural , where oral tradition usually thrives.
9) Downward traffic was largely agricultural produce, including corn, beans, malt and wool.
10) Yolo is a largely agricultural area (with lots of productive and picturesque land).
11) Once societies became largely agricultural , women did not have to spend time actively gathering food.
12) A largely agricultural area in Northeast Louisiana, Madison may appear to have little to offer.
13) The route of the canal lies in a largely agricultural area dotted with small villages and minor roads.
14) Historians have suggested that this was because India was still a largely agricultural nation with low wages levels.
15) Until the agricultural crisis of 1880, the eastern part of the province was a largely agricultural region.
example sentences with largely agricultural16) The Missouri Bottom area between the two other floodplains is largely agricultural , but is being increasingly developed.
17) North east France is largely agricultural and leisurely drives through the quiet country roads of Picardy were very pleasant.
18) Altogether there is a population of only about 190, who live in a scattered community, largely agricultural .
19) Fribourg has more jobs than laborers, and is therefore a large commuter destination for the largely agricultural surrounding area.
20) The area was largely agricultural , intersected with dikes and irrigation ditches, although these did not present significant obstacles.
21) In 1900, Florida was largely agricultural and frontier; most Floridians lived within 50 miles of the Georgia border.
22) The town remained largely agricultural , including large tomato crops, until recent decades when it expanded with suburban housing developments.
23) Daxing District, to the south, is largely agricultural but is also developing its own technology park in Yizhuang.
24) The village has some areas of light industry but is largely agricultural ; many residents commute to nearby cities for employment.
25) Brittany in the mid nineteenth century was a largely agricultural area. the quarrying of slate and granite also took place.
26) In the 19th century Sweden evolved from a largely agricultural economy into the beginnings of an industrialized, urbanized country.
27) Settlements in the eastern part of the state were largely agricultural and focused around missionary establishments in the Walla Walla Valley.
28) In contrast to the growing industrial power of central and northern Indiana, Southern Indiana remained largely agricultural for another 40 years.
How to use largely agricultural in a sentence29) I am thinking of some of the Scandinavian countries who are already pretty left wing, or perhaps New Zealand where they economy is largely agricultural .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of largely agricultural
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of largely agricultural with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with largely agricultural
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word largely agricultural in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with largely agricultural.
20 examples of simple sentences of largely agricultural. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of largely agricultural
Compound Sentences with largely agricultural
Complex Sentences with largely agricultural
Compound-Complex Sentences with largely agricultural