land allotment in a sentence
1) The statutes laid down the maximum size of peasant land allotments .
2) The government of MP has also done the land allotment .
3) The Leech Lake Reservation members also voted for land allotments .
land allotment example sentences4) The Bureau of Indian Affairs did not set up land allotments in the Southwest.
5) An example of land allotments made specifically for "higher" education is Ohio's College Township.
6) The Trenton Indian Service Area does not manage all the Turtle Mountain Chippewa land allotments .
7) An increase in the register of citizens in the next decade suggests a large number of land allotments .
8) In October last year, the government asked the industries department to initiate measures to cancel the land allotment .
9) The first American settler was Chauncey Owen, husband of a Creek woman who qualified for a land allotment .
10) These forts would serve as launching points for towns where soldiers would receive land allotments and other furnishings to facilitate settlement.
11) In peacetime they were self-sustaining on their land allotments , and were obliged to do tours of active duty in the capital.
12) Since land allotments would be carved out of land that belonged to the gentry, serfs would have to pay for them.
13) Judged by the foundation of colonies and land allotments in the Pomptine region, it appears that by this time the Volsci no longer posed a serious threat to Roman power.
14) The Dawes Commission was created by Congress in 1893 as a further attempt to convince the members of tribes to receive their tribal land allotments .
15) The Curtis Act suspended US Federal Governmental recognition of the tribe's government, during the time of land allotments in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
example sentences with land allotment16) It also deprives the Bhutanese citizen of many government-related benefits, from land allotment ("kidu"), seeds, and loans, to public and foreign-sponsored education.
17) With the land allotments , tools, and farming implements, the soldiers were expected to establish a new settlement around the fort.
18) Land allotments were made in exchange for Native Americans' becoming US citizens and giving up some forms of tribal self-government and institutions.
19) US Citizenship was granted unconditionally upon receipt of land allotment (the individual did not need to move off the reservation to receive citizenship).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of land allotment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of land allotment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with land allotment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word land allotment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with land allotment.
20 examples of simple sentences of land allotment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of land allotment
Compound Sentences with land allotment
Complex Sentences with land allotment
Compound-Complex Sentences with land allotment