keep alive in a sentence
1) Humans are incredibly difficult to keep alive .
2) Their minds keep alive to the last.
3) Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive .
keep alive example sentences4) This alliance keeps alive fighting instincts and ideas of domination.
5) Is the novelist 'worth keeping alive ' then?
6) Now she must discover them in order to keep alive .
7) Shockwave was kept alive , but restrained.
8) Thats another myth thats kept alive by the pro Israelis propagandists.
9) I'm one of the dying he has kept alive .
10) Some are street kids who rely on their ingenuity to keep alive .
11) Or is it just a profit center kept alive by dealer propaganda?
12) But the attempt went in vain as the agitation was kept alive .
13) Suppose also that my cerebrum-less organism were kept alive .
14) And the interest in the trade unio trade unionism was kept alive .
15) If you give me food I shall eat it to keep alive .
example sentences with keep alive16) Choose carefully...some are incredibly hardy and others near impossible to keep alive .
17) Maine's folk tradition is celebrated and kept alive in summer camps as well.
18) Oral history not only brings to life, but keeps alive , personal history.
19) I thought of those who were kept alive only to be worked to death.
20) Even out of Hawai'i, specimens are difficult to keep alive .
21) Cherish therefore the spirit of our people, and keep alive their attention.
22) That law said that the young could be killed if the mother was kept alive .
23) Cult films trace their origin back to controversial and suppressed films kept alive by dedicated fans.
24) Great work for all of you and for keeping alive my SGS2!
25) Totally enjoyed there a numerous ideas in this video that we try to keep alive .
26) Pangasinan was preserved and kept alive despite the propagation of the Spanish and English languages.
27) His memory, however, is still kept alive by some of his scattered family members.
28) She must have been able to lick enough water to keep alive ,' he said.
How to use keep alive in a sentence29) Kett's name was thus kept alive as a "reviled symbol of rustic violence".
30) Case in point... common Regal Angels are all but "impossible" to keep alive .
31) They were, to keep alive , pursue knowledge, and master the technique of conspiracy.
32) Slaves, though brutally mistreated, were a financial asset, and were generally kept alive .
33) Only the city of Toledo kept alive the rebellion, until its surrender in October 1521.
34) However, the biweekly postal network through this pass was kept alive , which exists till today.
35) Just hold in there girl keep keeping alive , hold your dear sweet children close to you.
36) Other timed situations involve major decisions, such as choosing which of two characters to keep alive .
37) Bösendorfer a small part of Yamaha, Bechstein kept alive by Korean Samick....
38) I thank each of you for keeping alive a single candle flame of hope and new possibilities.
39) The Harpy is magically kept alive , but suffers agonizing hunger pangs and is in constant pain.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of keep alive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of keep alive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with keep alive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word keep alive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with keep alive.
20 examples of simple sentences of keep alive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of keep alive
Compound Sentences with keep alive
Complex Sentences with keep alive
Compound-Complex Sentences with keep alive