keen appreciation in a sentence
1) The ambassador and his lady had a keen Barrayaran appreciation of the nuances of social rank.
2) They work hard; they have a strong family sense and a keen appreciation of education.
3) It is Japan, Ashton suggests, where Noguchi developed his keen appreciation for materials, particularly stone.
keen appreciation example sentences4) Patton's rapid drive to Lorraine demonstrated his keen appreciation for the technological advantages of the U.S. Army.
5) It has given me a keen appreciation of ambiguity and irony that helps me understand so many things in this world.
6) While Brad wasn't intimately familiar with the inner workings of the Citroën entity, he had a keen appreciation for the delicate nature of their construction.
7) Dyson was a beguilingly witty man, handsome and bright-eyed, whose talk was a flow of fantasy, keen literary appreciation and occasional learning.
8) You have a keen appreciation for the beauty and wonder of gardens, and intuitively sense that where there is a garden there is a Gardener.
9) Beginning in the late 1940s, Iroquois developed a keen appreciation for organic materials and simple lines with freeform and abstract shapes.
10) The material recovered from his settlements displays a keen appreciation of the qualities of different parts of the skeleton and their potential uses.
11) I learned a lot about business but I also gained a keen appreciation for what it takes to be successful : very hard work, perseverance, diligence and commitment.
12) Levy brings strong working relationships with current and former DC officials and their staffs , plus a keen appreciation for and record of historic preservation.
13) Genesis 32:10: "Alas, how many spiritual Israelites seem to have a much less keen appreciation of the propriety in prayer than had Jacob!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of keen appreciation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of keen appreciation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with keen appreciation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word keen appreciation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with keen appreciation.
20 examples of simple sentences of keen appreciation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of keen appreciation
Compound Sentences with keen appreciation
Complex Sentences with keen appreciation
Compound-Complex Sentences with keen appreciation