encourage appreciation in a sentence
1) The Poet Laureate also encourages appreciation of poetry and literary life in Auburn.
2) Through this expression, the Harlem Renaissance encouraged the new appreciation of folk roots and culture.
3) Encourage wider appreciation of international law as a framework for understanding and responding to conflicts around the world.
encourage appreciation example sentences4) The Foundation was established to encourage the public appreciation of the visual arts and especially the works of Moore.
5) Herzberg was encouraging a deeper appreciation of all elements of what became known as 'the psychological contract'.
6) The birth of tourism encouraged a new appreciation of nature, and modern Europeans have switched their attitude from consumption to custodianship.
7) The Contemporary Art Centre of Málaga (CAC) was created by the city council to disseminate and encourage appreciation of modern art.
8) Haiku has also proven popular among amateur writers, and additionally in schools, as a way to encourage the appreciation and writing of poetry.
9) Technical language and strict legal procedures for the police and the courts were dispensed with so as to encourage greater popular appreciation of the legal system.
10) Supporters wanted to foster a national school of art and to encourage appreciation and interest in the public based on recognised canons of good taste.
11) The Takoma Park Poet Laureate program, established in May 2005, honors the achievements of a local poet, encouraging a wider appreciation of poetry and literature.
12) There are no qualifying tests for new members, since the basic principle of the society is to encourage the appreciation of art.
13) I hope that seeing birds in a different light through my artwork will encourage appreciation of avian life and hence a desire to conserve it.
14) Back then I formed a group known as the Grand Manan Nature Society, ostensibly to encourage a wider appreciation of nature amongst island residents so inclined.
15) "International study opportunities offer an increased understanding of the self and encourage an informed appreciation for others on a global scale.
example sentences with encourage appreciation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of encourage appreciation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of encourage appreciation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with encourage appreciation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word encourage appreciation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with encourage appreciation.
20 examples of simple sentences of encourage appreciation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of encourage appreciation
Compound Sentences with encourage appreciation
Complex Sentences with encourage appreciation
Compound-Complex Sentences with encourage appreciation