isopropyl alcohol in a sentence
1) If necessary clean the connectors with isopropyl alcohol .
2) The common 70% isopropyl alcohol available in sotres is satisfactory.
3) IPA = rubbing alcohol = isopropanol or isopropyl alcohol .
isopropyl alcohol example sentences4) Clean the pins with some isopropyl alcohol .
5) Both isopropyl alcohol and benzene and their related compounds are lipophilic.
6) Isopropyl alcohol will make parasite eggs hatch at an alarming rate.
7) Isopropyl alcohol and ethyl alcohol are both suitable head-cleaning fluids.
8) I used wintergreen first aid antiseptic with 50 percent isopropyl rubbing alcohol .
9) This was followed by decontamination of cell phones with 70% isopropyl alcohol .
10) Clean them with isopropyl alcohol and a lint-free rag.
11) Methyl hydrate (methanol) may be substituted for isopropyl alcohol .
12) Isopropyl alcohol is not dangerous in the way methyl or wood alcohol is.
13) In addition, isopropyl alcohol (IPA) helps develop high-density arrays.
14) In general they use Vaseline® and bottles of peroxide and isopropyl alcohol .
15) The lethal dose of isopropyl alcohol by mouth in adult humans is about 8 ounces.
example sentences with isopropyl alcohol16) There are safe alternatives to using isopropyl alcohol and its components in body care products.
17) Let the leaves soak in the warm isopropyl alcohol for an hour or more.
18) Anhydrous isopropyl alcohol is the best recrystallization solvent for MDMA in my experience.
19) You can make one with a coffee can, toilet paper and isopropyl alcohol .
20) Isopropyl alcohol - Use 70% isopropyl alcohol to pre-soak the material.
21) One-hour spot tests were done using ethanol, isopropyl alcohol , butyl acetate and acetone.
22) Add isopropyl alcohol to the coffee cup just enough to cover the leaves in the bottom.
23) Isopropyl alcohol is readily available as rubbing alcohol in cosmetic and health areas at markets and pharmacies.
24) Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) is effective as a topical insecticide, particularly on scale insects.
25) The last steps of the manufacturing process include cristalisation out from isopropyl alcohol , filtering and drying.
26) If you need to sterilize pruning tools after trimming a diseased plant you can use isopropyl alcohol .
27) Isopropyl alcohol or isopropanol - 2 times as toxic as ethanol, and is absorbed through the skin.
28) All material stored at the Canadian Museum of Nature, Ottawa was examined in 45% isopropyl alcohol .
How to use isopropyl alcohol in a sentence29) Using soap and hot water or a povidone iodine swab are advisable alternatives to isopropyl alcohol in this case.
30) Wipe the cavity clean with an alcohol prep pad or paper towels that have been soaked in isopropyl alcohol .
31) I have plenty of sources who would come across lab and industrial chemicals, I can obtain isopropyl alcohol .
32) Isopropyl alcohol accumulates in the liver, resulting in completion of the life cycle of Fasciolopsis in the liver.
33) Your post was removed because you are recommending that people completely douse their entire beds in 91% isopropyl alcohol .
34) Isopropyl alcohol is lipophilic.
35) Isopropyl alcohol is lipophilic.
36) Isopropyl alcohol : This is a solvent and denaturant (poisonous substance that changes another substance's natural qualities).
37) Some typical fuel stabilizers are proprietary mixtures containing mineral spirits, isopropyl alcohol , 1,2,4-trimethylbenzene,or other additives.
38) Propyl alcohol or propanol - similar to the effects of isopropyl alcohol but has an additional drying effect on the skin.
39) Isopropyl alcohol is also a cheap and excellent disinfectant - be sure to use gloves and keep it away from children.
40) The truth is that you can indeed drink isopropyl alcohol to get drunk, but it's not a good idea.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of isopropyl alcohol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of isopropyl alcohol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with isopropyl alcohol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word isopropyl alcohol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with isopropyl alcohol.
20 examples of simple sentences of isopropyl alcohol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of isopropyl alcohol
Compound Sentences with isopropyl alcohol
Complex Sentences with isopropyl alcohol
Compound-Complex Sentences with isopropyl alcohol