ethyl alcohol in a sentence
1) Also known as " ethyl alcohol ".
2) Simply put, alcoholic beverages are beverages that contain ethyl alcohol .
3) Homeopathic preparations are made using double distilled water and ethyl alcohol .
ethyl alcohol example sentences4) Can you substitute ethyl alcohol for vodka ?
5) It does not differentiate between ethyl alcohol and any other compound.
6) Either methyl, isopropyl or ethyl alcohol is satisfactory.
7) A part of ethyl alcohol is hydrophobic.
8) Isopropyl alcohol and ethyl alcohol are both suitable head-cleaning fluids.
9) The tanks held 4,173 kg ethyl alcohol and 5,553 kg oxygen.
10) It is harmless but contains a detergent which will neutralize ethyl alcohol immediately.
11) Also called ethanol and ethyl alcohol .
12) A heat exchanger was used to cool the oil by boiling ethyl alcohol .
13) The theory further holds that one of those compounds is ethanol , ethyl alcohol .
14) Molecules of ethyl alcohol contain the methyl group as part of its structure.
15) So why isn't it used or even promoted for consumption over ethyl alcohol ?
example sentences with ethyl alcohol
example sentences with ethyl alcohol16) The open field was cleaned with 70% ethyl alcohol and permitted to dry between trials.
17) Alcohol: The alcohol we refer to is chemically known as ethyl alcohol or ethanol.
18) Pour enough ethyl alcohol into the cloud chamber to cover the bottom of the container.
19) The products of this reaction are carbon dioxide and usually either ethyl alcohol or lactic acid.
20) A semilogarithmic plot of the photolysis order deltazone ketorolac tromethamine in ethyl alcohol .
21) I would use ethyl alcohol .
22) Its propellants were 345 USgal of liquid oxygen and 378 USgal of diluted ethyl alcohol .
23) You must use a pure solution of the dye in methyl or ethyl alcohol for this laser.
24) Ethanol fuel is ethanol ( ethyl alcohol ), the same type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages.
25) Distillation liberated the spirits from fermented grains and fruit juices, and in time ethyl alcohol was purified.
26) Today, the most common transfer agent is a mixture of water and ethyl alcohol (ethanol).
27) The maze was then cleaned with a solution of 70% ethyl alcohol and allowed to dry between tests.
28) Repeated distillation forms ethyl alcohol of high purity which is typically odorless and has a taste of little distinction.
How to use ethyl alcohol in a sentence29) Commonly referred to simply as alcohol or spirits, ethanol is also called ethyl alcohol , and drinking alcohol.
30) Yeast, in metabolizing sugar to obtain energy, creates ethyl alcohol as a by-product of its efforts.
31) Bitters - A class of patent or proprietary medicines, usually containing ethyl alcohol - often in ample quantity.
32) Early torpedoes in the US Navy were fuelled by ethyl alcohol (ethanol) which is 80% proof.
33) Other purposes for ethyl alcohol include uses as a chemical solvent, a local anesthetic, and an irritant.
34) Acetone is one of the many substances that can be falsely identified as ethyl alcohol by some breath machines.
35) This product can cause CNS depression in case of accidental human ingestion , due to low levels of ethyl alcohol .
36) Specimens have to be dried, if collected wet, e.g. if ethyl alcohol is used as the killing agent.
37) Enfleurage: Absorption of aroma materials into solid fat or wax and then extraction of odorous oils with ethyl alcohol .
38) In the context of contaminated water supply, ethyl alcohol may indeed have been mothers milk to a nascent Western civilization.
39) Yeast is added to the mash to convert the natural sugars present in the mixture into ethyl alcohol and CO2.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ethyl alcohol
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ethyl alcohol with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ethyl alcohol
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ethyl alcohol in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ethyl alcohol.
20 examples of simple sentences of ethyl alcohol. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ethyl alcohol
Compound Sentences with ethyl alcohol
Complex Sentences with ethyl alcohol
Compound-Complex Sentences with ethyl alcohol