internationally accredit in a sentence
1) There are also many private schools which are internationally accredited .
2) Its MBA program has been internationally accredited by AACSB.
3) The Pennsylvania State Police is the largest internationally accredited law enforcement agency in the world.
internationally accredit example sentences4) The Committee is composed of ten internationally accredited scientists from both the WIO region and outside the region.
5) There are seven public universities as well as four church-related universities in Zimbabwe that are fully internationally accredited .
6) They are a nationally and internationally accredited testing, inspection & research institute based on 40 years of experience.
7) Max Bense became professor emeritus on February 7, 1978 and died in 1990 as an internationally accredited scientist.
8) In just 4 weeks, you will graduate with an internationally accredited and recognized teaching certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
9) The University's Bachelor of Engineering degrees are all internationally accredited by the Institute of Professional Engineers of New Zealand (IPENZ).
10) IMCL was accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI), US as the first internationally accredited hospital in India in 2005 and re-accredited in 2008 and 2011.
11) Not only are we internationally accredited , our students also learn from–and network with–global corporations and major Australian Stock Exchange companies.
12) The ECLC is part of Zayed University , which is internationally accredited with a rich intellectual and cultural environment that supports the learning experiences.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of internationally accredit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of internationally accredit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with internationally accredit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word internationally accredit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with internationally accredit.
20 examples of simple sentences of internationally accredit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of internationally accredit
Compound Sentences with internationally accredit
Complex Sentences with internationally accredit
Compound-Complex Sentences with internationally accredit