inhabit area in a sentence
1) They inhabit areas near fresh water streams and lakes.
2) The five largest ones in area are inhabited .
3) The other smaller groups inhabit the coastal areas .
inhabit area example sentences4) They prefer to inhabit areas that are moist.
5) The area was inhabited in part by forest tribes.
6) Over 100 tribes and bands inhabited the area .
7) A large population of grey seal inhabited the area .
8) The inhabited area of the city occupied approximately 500 ha.
9) These groups inhabit different areas of the island.
10) They inhabit a grey area between insider and outsider .
11) This area was already inhabited in 600 BC.
12) The most densely inhabited area is Flanders.
13) Even in prehistoric times, man inhabited the area .
14) This was long an area inhabited by indigenous people.
15) An estimated 130,000 people inhabit the area .
example sentences with inhabit area16) The monster eventually makes forays into inhabited areas .
17) This endangered species inhabits the reserved areas of coral rag forests.
18) Prairie potholes often absorb water that would otherwise flood inhabited areas .
19) More generally, purification is needed before entering areas inhabited by deities.
20) They mainly inhabit the shore areas for calmer waters.
21) Both of these inhabit the area around Brisbane.
22) Approximately 6,000 people inhabit the area in several surrounding communities.
23) The structures in this area are inhabited only during these seasons.
24) Humans inhabited this area long before the creation of the town.
25) Researchers now guess the area was inhabited for 200-300 years.
26) Old timers talk of the area being inhabited by wild animals.
27) Cyclone Hettie did not directly affect any inhabited land areas .
28) The area was also inhabited in Gallo-Roman times.
How to use inhabit area in a sentence29) The Brahmins who inhabited these areas admired and adored Buddhism too.
30) Do they seem to inhabit a particular area of your tank?
31) The remaining species inhabit the area occupied by Brazilian Atlantic Forest.
32) The Assiniboine inhabited the area near southeast Saskatchewan.
33) This enables them to inhabit stagnant areas and hunt in them.
34) They mainly inhabit remote mountainous areas .
35) From ca. 2000 BCE onwards, Celts inhabited this area .
36) Route 47 enters inhabited areas again as it crosses into Glassboro.
37) The Miami area was inhabited for thousands of years by indigenous cultures.
38) Springbok inhabit the dry inland areas of south and southwestern Africa.
39) The Mycenaean civilization declined, but the area was still inhabited .
40) Most of the area is inhabited or otherwise modified by human activity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of inhabit area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of inhabit area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with inhabit area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word inhabit area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with inhabit area.
20 examples of simple sentences of inhabit area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of inhabit area
Compound Sentences with inhabit area
Complex Sentences with inhabit area
Compound-Complex Sentences with inhabit area