in adolescence in a sentence
1) The condition may begin to form in adolescence .
2) In adolescence , peer influence plays a much more significant role.
3) In adolescence , Faulkner began writing poetry almost exclusively.
in adolescence example sentences4) These findings highlight the importance of peer pressures in adolescence .
5) The research interest of the institute lies in adolescence related issues.
6) Parental and peer attachment and identity development in adolescence .
7) It usually starts when the suffer is in adolescence .
8) Special education students recruited from the community in adolescence .
9) Attachment in adolescence : A social relations model analysis.
10) They have been trapped in adolescence ever since being tamed.
11) His hobby began in adolescence , at about age 18.
12) Learn how mourning and grief in adolescence shapes the developing child.
13) Risk taking in adolescence : A decision-making perspective.
14) Body image issues – The gender difference in depression begins in adolescence .
15) Not surprisingly, different risk factors for violence assume importance in adolescence .
example sentences with in adolescence16) In adolescence McCandless was characterized by intense idealism and physical endurance.
17) Narcolepsy has its typical onset in adolescence and young adulthood.
18) In adolescence friendships normally exist within the larger social structure of peer relationships.
19) Risk taking in adolescence : What changes, and why?
20) Reckless behavior in adolescence : A developmental perspective.
21) Parental attachment and peer relations in adolescence : A meta-analysis.
22) In adolescence , they may show patterns of truancy and delinquency.
23) Most bands started in adolescence have the lifespan of houseflies.
24) Alcohol consumption usually starts in adolescence .
25) This is not only true in childhood but also in adolescence .
26) Keeping secrets from parents: Longitudinal associations of secrecy in adolescence .
27) Perceived attachments to parents and peers and psychological well-being in adolescence .
28) Testosterone treatment is resumed in adolescence only for boys with hypogonadism.
How to use in adolescence in a sentence29) In adolescence success may mean being accepted to the college of your choice.
30) Regular smoking in adolescence was associated with low back pain in young adults.
31) One of her two brothers (Rafael) died in adolescence .
32) Perhaps this is one reason why cigarette smoking is so attractive in adolescence .
33) Bipolar disorder typically begins in adolescence or early adulthood and continues throughout life.
34) Keeping secrets from parents: Advantages and disadvantages of secrecy in adolescence .
35) Zit's progresses through a change in adolescence in "Flight".
36) Self-awareness in adolescence is when they are becoming conscious of their emotions.
37) Rowsell et al. studied relationship between meta-emotion and friendships in adolescence .
38) Respiratory problems, sleep apnea, and heart disease may develop in adolescence .
39) Social Networks and Social Influences in adolescence .
40) Peers become increasingly significant in adolescence .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of in adolescence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of in adolescence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with in adolescence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word in adolescence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with in adolescence.
20 examples of simple sentences of in adolescence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of in adolescence
Compound Sentences with in adolescence
Complex Sentences with in adolescence
Compound-Complex Sentences with in adolescence