immediately affected in a sentence
1) Around a million depositors were immediately affected by this action.
2) Around 75 retailers are immediately affected .
3) The problem is to convince those who are not so immediately affected .
immediately affected example sentences4) Notify your supervisor, then evacuate the immediately affected area.
5) Those most immediately affected given support.
6) Low-power stations, Class A stations and translators were not immediately affected .
7) Signals toward North Korea are not immediately affected , nor are remaining analog cable television systems.
8) This immediately affected meat prices, which increased twofold; GDP dropped 1.6% in 2009.
9) Civil society is constituted by the social relationships and processes outside paid employment and not immediately affected by the state.
10) For those who lived beyond the immediately affected areas around Fukushima, the increased risk is likely to be infinitesimal.
11) Strangulating obstructions have all the same pathological features as a simple obstruction, but the blood supply is immediately affected .
12) Despite the significant rule changes, Gibson's status as one of the league's best pitchers was not immediately affected .
13) No one is more anxious that the penalties should be apt for the crime than those most immediately affected by prison disorder.
14) Political and public opposition to the war immediately affected the army, fresh from the purges of the civil war of 1830.
15) Despite this, the evacuation was successful, partly because the accident occurred at a weekend and the immediately affected area was sparsely populated.
example sentences with immediately affected16) This is the question which is sharply posed for the workers' movement, firstly in the regions immediately affected by war, but also for the international labour movement.
17) Those immediately affected by the violence in the hot-spots have lost access to the most basic items and are desperately in need of food supplies.
18) In the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the two areas most immediately affected , this had been the subject of heated debate.
19) Not everyone involved in this campaign will be immediately affected by the 'nil' policy but all are standing by the dancers and owners.
20) Concern about that is likely to spread beyond those immediately affected by the revelations about Robert Maxwell's actions at Mirror Group Newspapers.
21) Shell to Sea also has many supporters outside of the immediately affected area from across County Mayo and the rest of Ireland, as well as abroad.
22) The other FBI agent, Dwight Harris, is immediately affected by a bout of severe nausea and vomiting, during which an accompaniment soundtrack starts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of immediately affected
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of immediately affected with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with immediately affected
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word immediately affected in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with immediately affected.
20 examples of simple sentences of immediately affected. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of immediately affected
Compound Sentences with immediately affected
Complex Sentences with immediately affected
Compound-Complex Sentences with immediately affected