|affected area||1) Particularly affected areas include rural areas lacking medical facilities.|
2) The affected area should be left alone.
more affected area sentences
|affected house||1) These social realities of course affected houses .|
2) Of the affected houses , 12 were destroyed and 802 were severely damaged.
more affected house sentences
|affected individual||1) The parents of the affected individual are typically genetically normal.|
2) Severe cholera kills about half of affected individuals .
more affected individual sentences
|affected laugh||1) I could hope that they'll leave before dessert, she thought bitterly, as Melissa's affected laugh rang in her ear for the fourth time.|
more affected laugh sentences
|affected part||1) Wash the affected part with tar soap.|
2) The affected part might swell depending on the circumstances.
more affected part sentences
|affected smile||1) Ninth, consider that a good disposition is invincible, if it be genuine, and not an affected smile and acting a part.|
2) The affected smiles have been reinforced with soft deceitful wiles .
more affected smile sentences
|affected voice||1) In her two westerns, Brooks is just a moody journeyman player with a soured face and an affected voice .|
2) Without a word or a glance she ran off, shouting, 'Oliver, Oliver,' in a high, affected voice .
more affected voice sentences
|immediately affected||1) Around a million depositors were immediately affected by this action.|
2) Around 75 retailers are immediately affected .
more immediately affected sentences
|sound affected||1) For some speakers of Latin American Spanish, the compound tense can sound affected , bookish, or foreign.|
more sound affected sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com